Sun Wukong x Nezha's!Sister Reader (Fluff)

This was requested by @sunwukong_simp

Y/N POV:

My brother has always been over protective over me going out. It was only us living together. He would tell me lots of stories, though. Ones about the Monkie King aka Sun Wukong, and Six Eared Macaque. It seemed like back then they were pretty close. Don't get me wrong, I loved these stories. They were entertaining, but I wanted to get out and see things, not just hear it all in stories my brother told me. Usually my brother isn't home much, so I await his arrival back home.

As I thought that about the stories my brother tells me, I hear something bang against the door. I flinched, looking over at the door. I was sitting in front of a chair on the floor. I didn't really know what to do. I walked over to the door, looking through the small peep-hole. I didn't see anything besides my brother and Sun Wukong. Wait a second, that's not right... Wukong? 

Wukong POV:

"I don't even understand why you're fighting me right now, I mean, we can always just sit down and talk instead." I yelled. For some reason, his main focus wasn't on me, though, it was on the door that I got thrown into. I saw him drop down to the door, and open it. I got curious so I leaned off my cloud a bit and looked inside. My jaw dropped. Literally, dropped. Nezha had a sister..? I had no idea- hopefully she doesn't know me as someone horrible for fighting her brother, though. I'm sure if she does, I could change her mind real quick. I was confused, though. Nezha never told me about a sibling... Probably for a reason, I mean... His sister was gorgeous. I felt my face getting warm, her face brought a small smile to my face. I went down to talk to Nezha and his sister, but I could tell Nezha was in an over-protective mode. So as I was landing infront of the door, Nezha jumped over to me, holding his sister close behind him. I peaked to see his sister again, she looked very shy. I waved at her with a gentle smile. Her faced lightened up a bit. My tail slowly slid to her leg, dragging her towards me a bit, making her clink Nezha's shoulder. Nezha looked at her, and I dragged her onto my cloud with my tail and flew off with her. 

Nezha was clearly chasing me, though he couldn't quite keep up. I kept his sister close to my chest as we flew off to my place, trying to lose Nezha. After maybe a minute of flying I finally lost Nezha. I finally got back to my place, putting Nezha's sister down. She looked pretty dizzy, so I gently picked her up, and held her over my shoulder. I brought her inside and sat her on the couch. I then sat next to her, putting my hand on her head and rubbing her head. 

"So what's your name, princess?" I asked. She stayed quiet, though, with a blank expression. 

Y/N POV:

So.. I was just kidnapped. This is great. What kind of weird reality do I even live in anymore- I'm kind of stuck here now I guess.. I looked over at Monkie King, he was just looking at me smiling and rubbing my head. I finally decided to answer his question. "It's y/n." I said, turning my head away from him again with an angry expression. He turned my head towards his face by my chin, and relaxed his eyes while smiling. 

"Well, you're very pretty, y/n." He said. I blushed a bit, trying to look away again but I couldn't look away from his beautiful eyes. "Sun Wukong.. Why'd you kidnap me?" I asked. He blushed a bit, and didn't reply. My face changed to somewhat-annoyed to very annoyed. I got onto his lap, unaware of what it would cause. I put my hands on his shoulders. "Why. Did. You. Kidnap. ME?!" I said, shaking him. He blushed more, now at the fact I was sitting on his lap. I groaned in annoyance. I just rolled back onto the couch but he put his arm around me and pulled me close. I felt some-what comfortable... I started falling asleep, and well before I knew it I WAS asleep. 

About maybe an hour later I was woken up to light knocking on the door. I looked to my side and Monkie King was still sleeping with drool running down his mouth. He was snoring softly, and holding me close to his side like cuddling a teddy bear. I gently nudged him, hoping he'd wake up to answer for whom was at the door. I heard Sun Wukong grunt, so I nudged him again. I saw him open his eyes a bit and turn his head to look at me. 

"What's wrong, peaches?" He asked, rubbing my back. I never have felt so comforted in my life before... My brother was always so serious about protecting me he forgot how to comfort me. I leaned against him, feeling more and more comforted by his presence. "I think there's someone at the door.." I said, yawning and hugging his side. He gently sat me up and got up to see who was at the door. I saw another person Nezha didn't want me to interact with. MK? I think? Monkie Kid?? Yeahhh.. That's the guy. I got up, and ran into a different room. I could hear them talking in the other room.

"Sorry, kid... I'm kind of busy right now-"

"PLEASEEE MONKIE KING!! I REALLY NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Kid-"

"PLEASEEE!"

"What're you hiding..?"

"W-What?? I'm not hiding anything-"

Annnd... then I dropped something. MK pushed Monkie King to the side and looked around. "See, kid?? Nothing." Monkie King said. I then cracked the door open a tad to see MK and Wukong. I tip toed behind the couch and popped behind Monkie King. He turned behind him to look at me while MK was standing on the couch with his hand over his forehead, as if he was searching for buried treasure. I smiled at him, as he started sweating. He then turned back around to look back at MK. 

"Hey.. listen bud- maybe you should go home for right now-" Monkie king said staring at MK. I hugged Monkie King's back as he got shivers throughout his body. I then crawled onto his back, and buried my face in the back of his neck, giving his neck small nibble-like-kisses. I could tell he was getting impatient with MK now. 

"MK! Leave. I'm busy!!" He yelled. MK looked at him, still somehow not noticing me. "S-sorry! I'll just wait outside while you finish what you're doing-" MK replied, as he walked out scratching his head. "Princess, you almost got me caught there-" Monkie King said while putting me down on the ground in front of him. I gave him a small smirk while he looked down at me patting my head gently. 

I sat back down on the couch while Monkie King did the same. I leaned against him and started falling asleep again. After around 15 minutes I finally fell asleep with him rubbing my side and holding me close.

I kinda wanna make another part to this but I'm gonna put it in the same part cuz yes- just comment if y'all would even want like a part 2 to this cuz idk. if i update this though, it'll say in the title (SUN WUKONG X NEZHA'S!SISTER READER (UPDATED))