Jin and Yin x Nb!Reader (lime)

Y/N POV:

I've been a loner the majority of my life, I don't hang out with anyone besides The Demon Bull family. I also work at a Jeweler store. I make really pretty Jade and Diamond necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and more. My personal favorite I've ever made is a Yin and Yang symbol made of obsidian and pearls. I wear it as a bracelet and never take it off due to a lot of people always trying to get it from me. People offer a lot for it. 

It's already 3pm... I should be closing my shop soon. If the people who scheduled don't make it by 5 I'm gonna have to close. That's just how it goes. I don't even know why they scheduled so late. 4:50 is barely enough time to even lock everything up.  

Whatever, it'll be quick, I thought. For at least an hour I kept glancing at the clock, praying I wouldn't have to deal with the client and they might've forgotten. "Ughh.." I mumbled. "50 more minutes..." I mumbled again. I kept glancing at the clock, and at the door. I did this for about 45 minutes before I saw them at the door. "Yes! 5 minutes early." I mumbled, grinning and closing my eyes while walking to the door. I opened my eyes and opened the door for them. 

"Hello!! You must be Yin and Jin!! I'm y/n." I said, in a welcoming voice. They looked at me with a smirk, the both of them... "Err.. so, what did you guys need an appointment for?" I said. "Ahh..~ We needed two of 'em pretty necklaces you got. Specifically in gold and silver, one for my brother and I." Jin said. I nodded. "Right, so that'll be all? You guys can go take a look, I'm gonna use the bathroom quickly, take your time!" I said, walking to the bathroom. 

Yin POV:

"Right, Yin. You go distract them, I'll grab the necklaces." Jin said with a smirk. I nod and walk to where the bathroom and wait for them to finish. Around 3 minutes pass and they open the bathroom door, and gasp out of being startled from seeing me next to the bathroom. I gently grab their arm and turn them against the wall, pinning them. I had their wrists pinned against the wall, so they weren't going to get away too easily. "Aye, what did you say your name was again?" I asked, running my finger up their neck to their chin to make them look at me. I could see their face getting red so I took this chance to take the yin-yang bracelet that they wear while they were distracted, and put it in my back pocket. 

Y/N POV:

"I-I um.. It's Y/n..." I said, embarrassed that I was a flustered mess. "Alright, y/n, you've got such a wonderful name~." Yin said, staring into my eyes. I looked away for a bit, and pushed him away. "H-hey uh.. I have to close up my shop s-so.. maybe make this quick..?" I said, desperate to get out of the situation due to embarrassment. Yin only pinned me harder, rubbing my side up and down. Jin came over staring at the both of us, I had the most blank stare at this point, I wanted to die of embarrassment. Jin giggled, and tickled my neck, making me giggle. "What a cute giggle you have... y/n..~" Jin said, making me question why BOTH are now still here. "A-alright.. I think-" I was cut off by Yin. "Alright, we shall be on our way now, y/n." Yin said. "Yup- I don't think anything here is for us... You know?" Jin said. I nodded slowly. "Oh, right! Totally understandable... I-I'll see you both around..?" I asked. They smirked and nodded.

And with that, they were both gone. I started locking everything up and finally went back home to the Demon Bull Family, since I was Red Son's sibling, after all. As I finally arrived home, I sat down on the couch and watched TV for a bit. I looked down at my wrist and realized my bracelet was gone...

Those dang thieves...

(BONUS) 

(3rd person)

"Aye, Jin, you think they noticed yet??" 

"Nahh.. We totally got away with it bro." 

"So... you stole the bracelet..?"  Iron Fan asked.

(epic dramatic music lmao)

"Alright dear, here's the bracelet back." 

"Thanks mother!"