Reunion

Cy Household

June 20, 2020

The next day at Cy's house, Cy was in bed on top of Bonnie, currently having sex. The iPhone on the nightstand next to the bed began to vibrate, catching Cy's attention.

"Oh, for fuck sake," he groaned in annoyance.

He took the phone and answered it, while thrusting himself in and out of a moaning Bonnie.

"What?!" Cy asked into the phone.

"Yo Cy. Did you hear what happened in the city?" a man asked through the phone.

"No. What?" Cy asked.

"Jacket and his n**** friends were seen fighting one of those robot things from the attacks. They've gained city wide attention, man!" the man explained.

Cy stops his sexual pleasures with Bonnie, much to her annoyance.

"That's a problem. Jacket might take advantage of this. And he'll use this to tear us down!" Cy said.

"What do we do?" the man asked.

"We find him, and do whatever it takes to silence him! And I don't care how it's done! I want him dead!" Cy shouted.

Cy hangs up the phone and tosses it aside, before continuing to thrust himself inside Bonnie.

"Yeah! Who do you belong to?" Cy asked.

"You Cy! Fuck this bitch's pussy!" Bonnie moaned in pleasure.

"Once Jacket is gone, it's easy street for us!" Cy said, still thrusting.

"Your dick is much, much better than that shit head!" Bonnie moaned. "Keep fucking me!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County

Meanwhile inside the hospital, Jesse and Jacket were walking down the hallway heading towards Teresa's room. The two hadn't said a word to each other since their battle with the white Merlot Android. Soon Jacket broke the silence between them.

"So... how've you been?" he asked.

"Fine," Jesse bluntly answered.

Jacket sighed before speaking again.

"Jesse, this ain't normal for me to say this but... I'm sorry," he said.

Jesse stopped in his tracks as Jacket took notice and stopped and turned around to face him.

"I should have listened to you, Jesse. I helped rob a bank, Bloody Mary abandoned me when the job was done and when that robot attacked, and I almost got killed in the process. In all honesty after everything that's happened, I should have died because of my stupidity," Jacket said.

"But I saved you," Jesse said.

"And why did you?" Jacket asked.

"Because you are my friend, Jacket. And friends look out for each other, man," Jesse answered.

Jacket paused for a moment before smiling and patting Jesse's arm.

"You're a crazy son of a bitch, my n****," Jacket said. "Anyway, why are we in the hospital?"