Second Chances

Police Station

June 30, 2020

Ten days later after getting arrested, Jacket and Jesse were sitting in the interrogation room finishing up their story. They two boys were currently finishing up their story.

"After getting arrested, we both got locked up here for the past several days and here we are now," Jesse said.

"Mr. Jack. Mr. Ray. You two are not the only people that have unlocked their aura," the interrogator said.

"What?" Jacket and Jesse asked in unison.

"You are just a couple of many people all over the world that have unlocked their aura. Some are using it to help others, and others are using it for their own gain. And you two are in between the lines," the interrogator said.

"So what's this have to do with the 'in between the lines' part?" Jesse asked.

"I represent the United Hunters League. An organization that was secretly founded by the headmasters of the Huntsmen academies of Remnant and a handful of world leaders of Earth," the interrogator answered.

"Who are you exactly?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah. You don't exactly talk like a cop," Jacket said.

Footsteps were heard on the other side approaching the door. The door opened and walking in to the boys' surprise was Professor Ozpin who was holding a mug of hot cocoa in one hand and a folder in the other.

"Hey! You're one of the characters from that RWBY web show," Jacket said in realization.

"Yes. My name is Professor Ozpin, and I am here with a proposition for you both," Ozpin said.

"Proposition?" Jesse asked.

"Yes. I have seen videos of you two in action and read reports of you. Some rather... questionable. But regardless, it would be a shame to see you both get locked up and see your talents go to waste," Ozpin said.

"Where are you getting at this?" Jesse asked.

"I am offering you both a spot into Beacon Academy," Ozpin answered.

"What's in it for us?" Jacket asked.

"If you accept, Your criminal records will be wiped clean, you'll get a chance at a better life, and a chance to become fully fledged Huntsmen," Ozpin answered.

"All our criminal records?" Jacket asked.

"If you follow the instructions we give you, then yes," Ozpin answered.

"Can you give us a second?" Jesse asked.

Ozpin nodded in response as Jesse and Jacket both stood from their seats and turned around.

"What do you think," Jacket asked.

"I'd say we should go for it. We would have our records wiped away clean, we will kick all kinds of ass once we're one of these Huntsmen, and we will be able to see Teresa," Jesse replied.

"I don't know about this," Jacket said.

"Come on. Just at least do it for Teresa," Jesse said.

Jacket pondered in thought for a moment, and then looked back at Jesse and gave a nod. The two boys turned back around to face Beacon's headmaster.