2 <3

WARNING:BAD LANGUAGE

Y/n POV:

The bear was the opposite of Usami. He made an announcement for us to all meet at the Jabberwock park. It all was very weird and everyone's face turned from happy to scared and paranoid really quick. Since we didnt know what was happening,we decided to head there after the students that went swimming changed. There we met the black and white bear.

After the explanation ( to lazy to write )

You were shocked by hearing those words that you started to tear up a bit. You wanted to go home as fast as possible but you knew that if you wanted to go home you had to kill someone without getting caught. You decided to go to your cottage to rest.

While heading to your cottage you bumb into someone with a suit,falling on your butt. You look up to see a familiar face with blonde hair. "Watch where you're going dumbass" Fuyuhiko exclamed irritated. You got up and sprint to your cottage. 'That was so embarrassing..' you thought and opened the door,inside revealing a big comfortable bed. You jump on it immediately falling asleep.

The next morning

You woke up very tired hearing the morning announcement. You groan while getting up yawning on your way to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth , did your skincare , brushed your hair and went to pick an outfit.( You can pick from the options bellow if you want )

( You can pick from the options bellow if you want )

      After picking your outfit you head out to the restaurant

After picking your outfit you head out to the restaurant. There you find most of your classmates exept Fuyuhiko. You take a sit next to Ibuki and started to chat with her. You laughed about the dumb stuff she said. You grabbed a plate of ( fav breakfast ) and rapidly ate it with no hesitation. Byakuya started to talk about having a little 'event' as he calls it in the old house next to the hotel. Realizing that Fuyuhiko wasn't there , Byakuya decided to send you to get him from his cottage. You sigh in annoyance but go anyway. On your way there you admired the beautiful flowers that surrounds the beautiful hotel/restaurant you were eating at. Arriving at his cottage you knock nervously at his door revealing an angry Fuyuhiko."What do you want?"Fuyuhiko said in a cold tone,sending you a shiver down the spine."Byakuya asked for you to come at the restaurant to discuss some things" you said informing him."And what exactly?"."He wants to host a little party at the old house beside the hotel/restaurant". He groaned in a bad mood. "Tell him I'm not going" and with that he closed the door infront of your face leaving you alone."Such an arogant baby face"you huff walking away. You inform Byakuya about the situation and he draggs him there anyway. Byakuya continued informing everyone about it and Nagito decided to host a little game of luck to see which one was gonna clean the house and luckily you weren't picked for that duty. Nagito was.Pretty unlucky isn't it?(or is it?). After the whole breakfast thing you went back to your cottage to sleep. Two hours of sleeping and you were already bored. You decided you wanted to hang out with someone but since everyone was busy exept Fuyuhiko, so you went to hang out with him. Learning from Peko that he likes fried cookie dough,you were planning on inviting him to watch you cook some. He accepted since he couldn't resist them. You started with putting all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing them. Fuyuhiko stared at the bowl with a little bit of saliva dripping from his mouth. You chuckle at his action making him question you. "What are you laughing at?"he asked irritated. "Nothing,baby face"you laughed at your own words. "BABY FACE?"he said angrily. He came up to you and pinned you to the fridge in anger not realizing what he actually did. "F-fuyuhiko?"you stuttered clearly being red as a tomato.He flushed aswell leaving you free and turning his head the opposite side. Akward silence surrounded you two. After a few minutes of the akward silence he apologized. You forgive him and get back to work. A few minutes of hard work, the cookies were now in the oven. You sat down at a table Fuyuhiko plopping beside you. You wanted to get to know him more so you decided to start a conversation while waiting for the dish to cook.

A/n: this chapter is a bit shorter than the other one but I didnt really know what to write so I hope you enjoyed it. :))

Words:782