3 <3

WARNINGS:ANGST

Y/n POV:

While talking to Fuyuhiko,you heard ding from your phone. Curious,you open it to see a message from Ibuki.

Ibuki✨🎶

I:Y/n!Y/n!I need your help immediately!

Y: What's wrong Ibuki? Did something happend?

I: I'm trying to write a song about something or someone and I'm looking for suggestions. Do you have any ideas by any chance?

Y: Hmm. Well you chould try writing a song about Fuyuhiko, with his blonde hair and adorble baby face?

I: Adorble?

Y: Ye-yeah?

I: Does Y/n have a crushh~??

Y: NO, I DO NOT!

I: Yes you dooo! Dont lie to me! I can read you like a book!

Y: Sure you do.Sure you do Ibuki.

I: Anyway thank you for your suggestion. I'm sure you will like it ;))

Y: IBUKII!

And with that your conversation ended. You stood there in shock with a tint of bright red on your face. Fuyuhiko looked concerned surprisingly and asked you if you're okay."Of course!"you laugh akwardly after you answer him. He nods in agreement. After closing your phone you got up and went to the oven to check on the cookies. The little balls looked deliciously cooked. You took the tray out with a glove and put it on a save surface. You chould smell the deliciousness from metres away. Fuyuhiko looked with sparkle in his eyes like he saw something magical.
You laugh at his expression and put some powdered sugar on top of the with a little bit of (fav dessert flavor ex: vanilla,chocolate, strawberry etc). Fuyuhiko came over to grab one but you slapped his hand away ."Not yet! They need to be cooled off or else you will burn yourself. Behave Fuyuhiko."you said like a mother feeling very proud. He 'hmph'-ed you and walked back to the table. A few minutes pass and the cookies are perfectly cooled for eating. You decide to take some cookies for yourself and Fuyuhiko, and the rest of them to be served at tonights party. You put some cookies on a plate and served them to Fuyuhiko with a relieved face. He thankfully did not complain about the sauce that you added on top and smile blissfully. He enjoyed his meal looking at you like a kid on his birthday,full of joy.

At the party

At the party you found Byakuya checking everyone if he had any dangerous items on them. You groan while you see Byakuya put your deagle,bullets and knife away. The knife was fairly your favourite. It was a talon knife in black. You had quite the experience with it. Killed enemies of your own but also wounded yourself a couple times. Some on accident some intentional. You had been a bit depressed after what your ex did. But now you were fine really. You still had nightmares about how he abused you with a kitchen knife,slicing your skin open and letting your blood flow down. You shiver at the thought and push it away.

You enter the dinning hall full of your classmates and a table full of food. You see Akane already stuffing her face with the food Teruteru made. You brought your cookies to the table and sit them down. They remind you of Fuyuhiko so much. You frown at the thought that he didnt want to come. You chat a bit with your friends and decide to visit Fuyuhiko and bring him some food. Getting a plate full of food and sprinting to the front door carefull not to drop anything. At the entrance you met Usami now Monomi as what Monokuma calls her and Chiaki. You get asked on where you're going but you simply reply with "I'm going to my cottage to eat since I like the vibe in my room" you lied to them quickly heading your way to his cottage. You knock lightly at the door. He answers in an annoyed tone but a surprised face. " I brought you some food since you decided not to join the party" you smile giving him the plate. He blushed a bit turning away without you noticing. He lets you in his cottage and he starts eating politely thanking you with an angry but honoured face. You get up to leave,getting stopped in your tracks by Fuyuhiko himself giving you a hug from behind. Your stomach flutters as your cheeks glow red. He whispers in your ear a bit flustered "Thank you for the food,Y/n"with a soft and calm tone. You rush out the cottage covering your red face. You feel the wind flutter your h/l h/c hair. The crickets sing like in any other night calming you from the embarrassing situation. You head to your cottage thinking about him. You unlock your door and walk in the room staring at the closet. You decided to get some pjs----->>options( if you want)

 You decided to get some pjs----->>options( if you want)

-and get into bed cuddling with a blanket

-and get into bed cuddling with a blanket.You put your head in a bun (if possible) to get a better comfort and lay there thinking what you did.

A/n:Ayo!!How you doing fellas? Finished another one of these for you guys. If anyone wants to know how a talon knife looks like here is a picture bellow ----->

      I am not the best with knives but i thought it was a cool idea to add one to the story

I am not the best with knives but i thought it was a cool idea to add one to the story. Thank you for reading this and cya next one. Peace ^^

Words:922