13<3

Warnings:NONE

Y/n POV:

It was now morning and after a long night you felt very well rested. Fuyuhiko was snuggling in your chest snoring peacefully. You carefully slide out of his grip and take a look at your closet. Today you were going out with the girls for a beach day. You chose this outfit and this cute swimsuit ( OPTIONS BELLOW MY LOVELIES ):

Outfits:

Swimsuits:

Swimsuits:

- They looked really adorable and you were so ready to have fun

- They looked really adorable and you were so ready to have fun. It was quite late and you didn't get to have breakfast, so you head to the restaurant's kitchen and make yourself some food. You eat it up and go back to the cottage to leave Fuyuhiko the breakfast with a note on the side:

"Enjoy your meal sleepy head! Went out with the girls."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

You arrive at the diner greeting some of the other girls. In the diner you also meet Kazuichi and Hajime having a conversation at a table close by so you decide to approach them. The first thing you hear is Kazuichi saying "I can't wait to see Sonia" he looks like he is drooling. You immediately turn around and head to chat with Chiaki. She was pretty excited as well. You started to share random memories you had at home which made each other laugh. Ah that's right. Home . I miss my family. I hope they're safe. You shake your thoughts away. It seems like all you of gathered, so you start heading to the beach. Not even there yet, you see Hiyoko running from the beach house with tears in her eyes. She seemed traumatized by something. You didn't like this feeling you had.

You enter the beach house and to your horror you find Mahiru covered in blood, laying next to the door. Tears started forming in your eyes and they began falling faster and faster the more time you look at her dead body. You weren't close but it sure wasn't a pleasant sight. You kneel down next to her to find a mask and a bloody baseball bat. "This must be the murder weapon" you murmur to yourself pointing at the bat. The more people came and the same DING DONG BING BONG sound was heard. "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time the class trial will begin!" Says Monokuma on the monitor. You frown knowing this will be another hard trial. You ask Hajime to help you investigate and he agrees with a slight smile. It warms your heart when he smiles that sincerely at you and you know we'll he won't leave your side.

You head outside and inspect the footprints on the front porch. Fuyuhiko approaches you panicked "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND??" He was out of breath , probably from running to the diner. "Mahiru was killed.." you frown looking into Fuyuhiko's eyes. He was on the urge of crying too seeing you so sad. "It'll be okay we will find this anonymous killer" he hugged you tight. "I hope so.." you accept his touch playing with his blonde hair.

After investigating you went to your cottage to look over the information you got. "No way.. It couldn't be.." you mumble, the evidence showing that Peko Pekoyama was the killer. "I guess we will see at the class trial" you lay on the bed in thought.

It was class trial time and you were ready to find out this killer. Everyone gathered around the statue and the stairs appeared. You were second to last to get on the escalator. A warm hand has been placed in yours. "We will do this together" Fuyuhiko whispers in your ear. You smile and squeeze his hand tight and go down the elevator.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hajime has proven that the killer is Peko Pekoyama. "NO THIS CAN'T BE IT" Fuyuhiko screamed. You expected this to happen so you look down at your hands. "It has been proven. SHE.IS.THE.KILLER!" Kazuichi repeated. His hands were shaking and he had tears going down his face. "It's true I did it". "What?" Fuyuhiko said confused. "Do I have to repeat myself? Yes, I did it" she looked away embarrassed. "But why..?" "I was jealous of Y/n and I had to take some kind of revenge. I tried making you hate her but you refuse to believe me. I tried killing her but her abilities were too powerful and I couldn't keep up. I tried setting up a crime scene to blame her for it but I guess my plan failed." She spoke coldly and very regretful. Fuyuhiko had no words and so we're you. "But why were you jealous..?" Fuyuhiko still asked. "BECAUSE SHE HAD YOU" she spoke in tears crossing her arms. "I wanted you this whole time.." she sobbed quietly. "Just bring the trial to an end" she said ending the conversation. "The votes have been cast and Peko Pekoyama was found guilty! You voted correctly! It's PUNISHMENT TIME!" Monokuma said.

The class trial went horrible and people ran out with tears especially Fuyuhiko. He was traumatized and tried saving Peko but he couldn't and got himself in a bad situation. You were so stressed. The words she said,the doings she did, her. Your head was pulsating and it wasn't pleasant at all. You walk to your cottage and lay down. Cries were heard from the bed as you wet the pillow with your salty tears and just like that you fell asleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Oh my Lord this was a pain to write. I hope this wasn't too dramatic ( though it feels like it ). Thank you for reading these chapters! I appreciate it so much! It really makes my day to see people enjoying this. I might end it here but I don't know I'll think about on ending this good. Anyways have a great day/night and don't forget to eat, drink,sleep and stay healthy!! Bye bye~!

Words : 990