9 <3

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE, SPICY MOMENTS,ANGST

Fuyuhiko POV:

It's morning again and I wake up feeling terrible from what just happened. I felt bad for what I said to Y/n the other day but Peko didn't lie did she? I mean we are very close. We knew eachother from when we were babies. I shake my thoughts away and walk out of my cottage. I decided that I wanted to apologize. I can't live without her smile. She is my everything after all. She made me feel special and I ruined it. I NEED her.

I go to the cabin's door and knock on it but was left by no one answering. I try coming in and surprisingly it was left open. I slide inside the cottage but find no one inside. I look around for a bit and saw the big mess in her room. 'She usually had a clean room' I thought to myself. I glace over at her night stand to see a note on it. I read it and I memorized the location and time. I immediately go there without hesitation.

I arrive there only to see a Y/n sitting under a tree. I see something in her hand so I scoot over to see she was holding a knife, more specifically her knife. I watch her behind the tree not making a sound.

Y/n POV:

I sit there hopelessly looking at my knife. Tears start forming in the corners of my eyes and my eyesight becomes blurry. " Peko was right. I am useless after all." I say. I move the knife to my wrist and slice some cuts on them. Blood started flowing like a water fall, making my hands full of pink. I smiled at the mistake I made only to be hugged by... Someone?? I turn around only to find the one and only Fuyuhiko. The tear become bigger and roll down my face. " You fucking dumbass stop doing that!" He says that in between cries. "I need you in my life and Im sorry for yesterday. I have known Peko my whole life and I dont know who to believe. I FUCKING NEED YOU IN MY LIFE Y/N! DONT LEAVE ME NOW." He cries in my back. I feel his wet tears against my back and feel sad. I put the knife aside and hug him. He wraps his arms around my back and burries his face in my chest still crying like the baby he is. I ruffle his hair and kiss his head. I comfort him and remind him that I'm okay. He looks at me with an adorble baby face and smile slightly. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck, my legs hugging his legs. We stare into eachothers eyes, feeling the nice ocean breeze. We slowly got closer and before I know it we kissed. It was soft at first but it became rough as time passed. "I fucking love you Y/n"he says still kissing me making me moan slightly. He pushes his tongue in my mouth and I let him explore it. He crawls his arm in my shirt still holding my waist. He starts kissing down my neck leaving love bites. I grip his hair and groan in pleasure. He smirk and pecks me a kiss one more time on the lips. After that we lay down,his head on my stomach, enjoying the nice weather.

Peko POV:

I walk to the beach only to see Fuyuhiko and Y/n cuddling under a tree? That bitch is fucking annoying. Im dealing with her in a moment. I walk over to them and hand Y/n a note which said the following:

"Meet me at the parking lot near the diner in the afternoon. "

-Peko

A/n : Hiii!! I'm back I guess? Uhm I'm a bit demotivated right now so I'm sorry for not posting often. I hope you understand and try to keep this series going.

Words: 675