8 <3

WARNINGS: BAD LANGUAGE

Y/n POV:

       I wake up very well rested and start to get ready. I go to my bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and hair, do some natural makeup and then go pick out my outfit. It was a sunny day and it looked very hot outside so you wore something like this ( again your choice ):

 It was a sunny day and it looked very hot outside so you wore something like this ( again your choice ):

      You left your cottage and left for breakfast

      You left your cottage and left for breakfast. You saw your classmates chatting and decided to join them. You later found out that Nagito was tied up in the old house by Kazuichi and couch Nekomaru. He was a bit crazy but you didn't think he deserved such treatment. Your gaze catches Fuyuhiko that's with Peko. He had a mad expression that you never really saw before. Peko looked sad and depressed like something really bad happend. You walk over to them and open your mouth to talk only to be interrupted by Fuyuhiko slapping you. Your face was in shock of what just happend. You can start to feel warm tears rolling down your cheeks. "How chould you Y/n. I thought you were nice. I thought I chould trust you. What the fuck had gotten into you?!?" He yelled. "I'm a bit confused I-I did nothing I swear!" "YOU FUCKING YELLED AT PEKO TO KILL HERSELF YOU DUMB FUCK!" Tears were streaming down your face, the eyes being puffy and red. "I didn't say that. Do you not remember how I told you she was a best friend for me? But I guess I regret my words." He looked at me confused" What the actual fuck do you mean?" "It doesn't matter. If you want to believe her I whouldn't blame you. She has been with you your whole life. I reckon what she said is false and should consider the truth." I end the fight by sprinting out of the restaurant leaving all my classmates shocked.

Fuyuhiko POV:

      'What did she mean by that?' my thoughts raced like crazy. Whatever. She told Peko to kill herself which is terrible. I can't believe it. "Uhm Fuyuhiko?" I get interrupted from my thoughts by Chiaki. "What the fuck do you want?" I respond coldly not in the mood. "I may have overheard your conversation and I know her just as much as you do probably even more. She wouldn't say that to anyone especially Peko since they were friends." Chiaki's words flew through my mind. Did Peko lie? No no. Why would she? Ugh whatever. I head to my cottage to lay down for a little while and relax.

Y/n POV:

      I was crying my eyes out from what just happend. "HE FUCKING HATES ME" I yell in pain choking on my tears. I get up and wash my face since it was all covered in messed up makeup. My puffy eyes were still showing but I decide to ignore them. I grabbed my survival knife and went to the beach. I started to train on my own since I wanted to get things off my mind. It was helping but not a lot. Akane found me decided to train with me learning some techniques I use. It was quite fun and we started to fight to see who was better. Surprisingly we were both good but I beat the score by 3-2. It was already night and we were exhausted. We said our goodbyes and went to our different directions. Before I went to the cottage, I grab some blue ramune from the market and drink it. I was thinking of showering when I get there and that's what I did. The shower felt amazing and relaxing. The water was w/t ( water temperature ). It was just how I wanted it to be. I lay myself in bed staring at the ceiling. I hate Peko now. She was so nice before but suddenly when I get close to Fuyuhiko she gets all jealous. Interrupting my thoughts was another knock at the door and another letter appeard before my door. It was a letter from Akane.

      "Hiya Y/n!! Today's training was fun. Tomorrow we should bring couch Nekomaru. He is very strong snd will be a big help. Anyways cya tomorrow at around noon at the beach."

                                                      -Akane

A/n: Hii sorry for not uploadding. Not mant ideas. Thanks for reading this trashy book I made. I won't guarantee that ill post anothe chapter tomorrow but I might. Have a great day/night!!!