Announcement beep boop

Hey guys!! It's been SUPER long since I've updated this book.

I'm going to be discontinuing this story due to personal reasons like motivation, mental health, and some really serious recent news.

I usually tend to keep my stories lighthearted for the reader, even the announcements, but I feel the need to say something about what's been recently going on in the real world.

As you may have already heard, Roe v wade was just recently overturned. As a trans boy, I am furious and so scared about the direction our country is going in. My mental energy hasn't been very well lately, and hearing this news just sucks.

And as you may also know, the more recent saddening news is that Technoblade has passed away from stage 4 sarcoma (cancer). Fuck cancer, man. I know that a lot of people are grieving from this, and a lot of people looked up to him. It took me a whole day to process that he was gone, and there were a lot of tears involved. Just know that it is more than ok to be grieving. Techno was such a wonderful person, role model, companion, and creator. Remember that if he saw all of us crying like babies he'd probably call us losers (affectionately). He will always be remembered and will always be in our hearts.

He's fighting god now. TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!!!

And thank you to everyone who read this story and enjoyed it. I'm so sorry for discontinuing it if you expected more. It was in fact created on a whim because of one small hc that c!Tommy is a trans boy on the dsmp, lmao

Love you all, take care, DRINK SOME WATER! Eat a snack if needed, and remember: you'reamazingandyoualldeservetheworld!!!

Peace out :D - Dove <3