☂23☂

Trigger warning: 

There is dialogue about self-harm and depression in this chapter. If you are sensitive to this topic, please skip this chapter.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

While Grace was combing Zero's hair, the boy had managed to doze off, he wasn't sure how long he had been out, but it must've been a while if sunlight was coming through the windows. Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming into the room, "Oh, you're up. How do you like your coffee?" Klaus asked as he walked over to the coffee pot.

"With lots of sugar and with some alcohol in it." He responded, giving the man a slight smile.

Klaus let out an excited laugh as he handed the boy a cup of coffee and a bottle of liquor. "Just like old times. Hey, did you hear that Luther lost his virginity?" He asked casually, causing Zero to almost spit out his coffee.

"Why would I want to know that?" Zero asked as he looked at his brother in disgust.

Klaus gave him a shrug while Luther walked into the room awkwardly, holding his head. Zero internally thanked Klaus as he found something useful to do with the information given to him.

"Hey Luther, I heard a rumor that you did something naughty last night." Zero spoke with a smirk on his face. Luther looked over at the boy turning as bright as a tomato in embarrassment. "So the rumor was correct. I never thought the day would come. They grow up so fast." Zero said, wiping a fake tear from the edge of his eye.

Klaus laughed as he poured Luther a cup of coffee, "Here we go. This'll fix ya."

Zero smiled as he saw movement from the corner of his eye, knowing that it could only be one person, as someone reached out for Luther's coffee and took it.

"Nice to see you alive." Zero said as Five sat down next to him.

"Yeah, well, not going to get rid of me that easily." Five responded, taking a sip of the coffee and making a face of disgust at it, "Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?"

Luther let out a sigh. "Can we get started, please?" He asked in annoyance.

"Who do you think you're talking to with that tone?" Zero asked, giving him a deadly glare.

"Anyone seen any of the others? Diego? Allison?" Klaus asked.

"They left last night, don't know where though." Zero responded, taking a sip of his coffee.

"All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum that we're gonna get. Now, listen up. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out." Zero studied Klaus noticing the man kept glancing to the side, "Yeah," Klaus breathed out, causing Zero to look down at his coffee with a small smile.

"Klaus," Luther said to him.

"I conjured Dad last night," Klaus admitted, causing everyone to go silent and stare at him, debating whether to believe him or not.

"I thought you said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years," Luther said, confused.

"Ah, yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da!" Klaus announced happily, throwing his arms up a bit, "I got clean yesterday to talk to someone special and then ended up having this conversation with dear old Daddy himself."

"Has anyone got any aspirin?" Luther asked, getting up.

"Top shelf, next to the crackers." Five said, nodding to it.

"Hey, hey, hey. This is serious, guys, all right? This really happened, I swear." Klaus said, almost pleadingly.

"I believe him." Zero spoke up, causing everyone to turn to him. He shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee, "What? He is the one who can talk to the dead."