Long overdue meeting

A oneshot?? that's an option? This goes with my other story i discontinued, just really far in the future xd

Word Count:1038

The S9 Hermitcraft server
POV: Grian

Today felt different. I had no clue why and it felt really off.

I started off the day like i normally do. Have breakfast, get dressed, and walk across the bridge to annoy mumbo if he was there.

Lucky for me, he was. So, like any good friend, I snuck up behind him and tried to scare him.

Key word being tried. It didn't work, and he just looked at me annoyed.

I started backing away and pulled out some rockets from my pocket, "Sorry Mumbo!" I shouted as i pick up my pace and started running to the door and flying away.

'Maybe going to spawn would be better.' I told myself, trying to look out for anyone who would be awake.

I flew down to my rock to see if i had any sales. Walking inside, the soft sound of the heartbeat filling my ears as i stepped further into the boulder and checked the chests. Nothing.

I decided not to dwell on it and walk around to see if i could find someone again, hoping i would find someone this time.

It only took a few minutes to find scar climbing in his tree adding some small details on. "Hey scar!" i called out to him from the ground, waving at him. "Hey G." He replied, jumping down from the branches of the giant tree.

"What ya doing?" I question him, hoping that he wouldn't be doing much and might be want to hang out. "Just adding some final details before i go off and get a little bit more resources to start on the next tree." He answers smiling. "That's cool, i'll leave you so you can start on that. Cya Scar" I say while walking off to my nether portal.

I decided to just work on my base instead of hanging out with someone, i did need to work on it anyway.

So i picked the tedious task of gathering the resouces I'll need to work on adding some more rocks and getting some more diamonds in the process for the tower race.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
(Time skip bought to you by Alfred)

I had enough materials to build one or two more floating rocks onto my base and a decent amount of diamond ores to add to the pillar. I put the resources away and put the diamonds in a shulker so i could add them to the stack later.

For now i sat down and had lunch, listening to some random music disc i had lying around in the juke box.

Slowly the music started to drown out and sounded like it was underwater. I could hear a warping like sound and wanted to investigate.

I walked ouside and followed the sound to wherever it was, finding a cave and going down it. I found the rift, i hoped it wouldn't bother me since it showed up. the portal like rip in the wall of the cavern had the ominous pink mist flowing out of it and the pink portal filling where it had decided to destroy the stone.

Something was pilling me towards it like a force but i just stood there, staring at it like i was in a trance. I was waiting for something to happen but nothing really did.

The sounds emitting from the portal getting louder like when a nether portal would when someone was using it.

I took a step or two back so if something was going to come out of the portal i might be out of reach.

The swaying noise getting so loud i was coving my ears with my hands so it would block out a little. I saw a small patch of the giant pink rip change in colour. it was blurry but it seemed to be moving, the shape of a person.

The figure looked like it was getting closer and i hid behind a stalagmite as best i could and still be able to see what was happening with the rift.

The figure was now almost clear and i could see them appearing on this side of the portal.

I took out my communicator and pulled up chat.

<Grian> Hey X, someone has just appeared through the rift

<Xisuma> I'll be there as soon as i can

I was getting worried and hid behind the stone, trying to listen if the person made any sounds or if they were even alive.

I peeked around the corner and they were kneeling on the floor, catching their breath. I looked at them from head to toe, they had black boots with mis-matching socks, shorts, a black and blue shirt with a jumper tied around their waist, they had a cape that looked like the void and snow white hair. I looked at their face and froze.

No...

They had one. They had a watcher mask covering their face.

(thought a visual would be nice so i drew it

(thought a visual would be nice so i drew it. 1am draws are the best am i right?)

It had two spikes on each side and the watcher sumbol where their eyes would be.

I watched as they took off the mask, threw it and set it on fire with a purple flame. I stood there in disbelief, seeing a watcher burn their mask.

I was staring at the place the fire had been for so long i didnt notice they had saw me and were staring at me. i looked back at them and we made eye contact.

They had a black face mask on and glassess, their skin was a pale purple.

We were staring at each other for what felt like eternity with neither of us moving. I was so shocked, how was he alive? how did he appear from the rift? what?

I was going to speak but my voice failed me in that moment. He slowly stood up fully and took a step forward.

"Grian, Is that really you..?" He questioned, uncertainty clear in his voice.

I just nodded, tears welling up in my eyes as i walked forwards with my arms open. He took some steps to me too and we stood there hugging for a few minutes.

Honestly, i have no idea what this is. This is a complete mess that i literally made at midnight. I havre the time i was making this was 11:40-1:40 am. I honestly thought i was dont with writing this au but i saw a video and pictured a scene to a small like 10 seconds of audio or something like majority of my books are, and wrote.

6-7/7/22

Word Count with A/N: 1139-