7: Hyunsuk is alive!?

Somewhere in Korea:

Someone opened his secret house door and stepped inside.

??- Home sweet home. No matter where you go in world home is the best place.

He said and sat down on the big couch.

??- Bring water.

He said said to one of his maid.

Maid 1- Yes sir.

She hurriedly went in kitchen and come in living room with a glass of water.

Maid 1- Sir here.

The maid said and put the glass in front of him. He gulped the water down and stand up.

??- I am in my office if someone come to meet me then send them there.

He said and went toward his house office.

The person start checking the files when someone knocked on the door.

??- Come in.

The person said and the maid come inside the office.

Maid 3- Sir Mr. Lee come to meet you.

??- Send him inside.

The maid bowed to him and went outside after few seconds someone entered in the office.

??- You are here huh lee hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk- Yes sir. But why did you called me?

??- just want to inform you something and also I have a work for you.

Hyunsuk- Yes sir, what it is?

??- Let's have drink together then I will tell you.

Hyunsuk- Yes sir.

(Btw it's the same Lee hyunsuk which was right hand of Robert and in previous season he dies in last chapter).

The both man went outside and head toward the home bar.

Hyunsuk- Sir, what did you want to inform me?

He said and poured the drinks in glass.

??- Y/n or Moon whatever you want to call her come to know my mafia name.

Hyunsuk- What?

??- Yes, the person we hired to kill someone got caught by Y/n and she come to know my name but it's good that she didn't come to know how I look or else she would have come to know that it's me.

Hyunsuk- That's a relief sir.

??- it is and soon you are going to end your dead drama. I have so much work for you and the first one is to make kim family and that Y/n to live in same house so that we can reveal that she is not Moon but Y/n.

Hyunsuk- I will do as you say sir.

??- hmm.

Hyunsuk- btw are you sure what are you going to do with Y/n? She trust you so much sir.

??- I don't care I just want to kill her so that she won't come in my way.

Hyunsuk- But still- Btw sir thank you for saving me that day if you haven't changed the bullet into fake ones I would have died.

??- Well how can I not you are my trust worthy man after all.

Hyunsuk- Yes sir hyunbin. And I won't betray you thank you for saving my life that day.

Hyunbin- Well now Y/n trust me so much so it will be easy to ruin her cause I know her all plans.

Hyunsuk- You are right sir.

Hyunbin- Wait for your end Y/n, your miserable life just started.

Hyunbin said with a smirk.

Hyunbin- Btw I should say you really did a good job yesterday. The note, the threat and then the truck huh.

Hyunsuk- It's nothing sir that's my work to obey your work.

________

Sorry for a short chapter I will try to make next chapters long. And also I have my periodic test in school next week so i am studying for that so i won't be able to publish any chapter next week.

Thank you for reading.