14: Moonlight other members what!?

know I am late to update but that isn't my fault but school's.

So let's start.
_________

Ju dan tae- Let me tell her. So Y/n we found out that that Moonlight other members, they- they are no more.

Y/n- How the fuck-

Ju dan tae- First listen to me okay. So i didn't get much information but according to my source they were going somewhere and i truck hit them and when my man threatened the driver he told that a man name hyunbin told him to do that.

Y/n- That can't happen.

Ju dan tae- It happened already. And what happened now we don't know anything about that but the thing is sure that Seojoon is also at Hyunbin's side.

Y/n- No they were my friends, my best friends. That can't happen please tell me it's not true.

At this moment she was crying in mess.

Y/n- That can't happen. I won't leave him like I won't.

Ju dan tae- That's okay we will take our revenge.

Namjoon- Y/n we also want to get training. We don't want to become a mafia, we just want to know self defence and how to shoot guns. They also killed our dad and we also want the revenge.

Y/n- But oppa-

Jungkook- Please Y/n.

Ju dan tae- kids I will think about it till then you all can go back to your house.

Jin- What about Y/n?

Yoongi- We can't leave her here all alone.

Ju dan tae- Y/n I not going to stay here alone I am with her okay.

Y/n- But did Seojoon said anything?

Ju dan tae- No he didn't, now only one person can tell us that and he is Hyunbin. But first we have to prepare for the war and starting from tomorrow the preparation of real war will start. Till then you all can go back. It's not safe for you all here, not now.

Jin- Fine uncle, let's go everyone.

Y/n- Also I have told my guards to go with you and stay there because we can't take any risk.

Jimin- Thank you Y/n and take care.

Everyone went leaving Y/n and Ju dan tae alone.

Ju dan tae- Y/n go and sleep it's already late.

Y/n- What about their funeral?

Ju dan tae- That will held tomorrow. I already told my man to bring their body so dont worry and go to sleep now.

Y/n- Thank you uncle. Thank you for everything you are doing for me.

Ju dan tae smiled a little and said.

Ju dan tae- That's all okay Y/n. Now go to sleep or else you will look like a zombie tomorrow.

He said with chuckle which made Y/n laughed a bit.

Y/n- Fine I am going.