11: My brothers

I hurriedly get up and went outside the secret room. I went downstairs and was about to go outside but I notice Seojoon coming.

I can't trust anyone. What if he will also betray me. First I have to tell everything to my brother.

I hide myself behind the door and saw Seojoon making his way upstairs. I picked my car key and went from their.
__

I stopped the car in front of the kim mansion and was about to went inside but the guard stopped me.

Guard- Miss you can't go inside.

Me- please let me go its urgent .

Guard- No you can't.

Me- Please it's urgent just call someone and tell them that hyunbin's daughter Moon come to meet them.

She didn't want to say this but she had to, only his name can make her go inside this house.

Guard- ok sir....... Ok

He looked toward me and gave me space to go inside. I didn't waste any time and went inside.

I reached in living room and saw my brothers sitting their.

Me- OPPA.....

I yelled to gain their attention. They turned toward me and gave me a little smile. I was about to go them but a big frame caught my attention, it was our photo frame.

Jin- What happened Moon?

He said coming toward me along with others.

Me- Not Moon it's Y/n.

Taehyung- What are you talking about?

Me- Oppa it's me your Y/n.i am sorry I didn't come to you all before. I am really sorry oppa.

Yoongi- Stop joking can you?

Me- Oppa-

Jungkook- Just stop lying ok. We all know That our Y/n died. Stop taking her name. We are not fools who will believe whatever you will say.

Me- Just listen to me once.

Jimin- There nothing to listen.

Namjoon- GUARD TAKE HER OUT.

Hoseok- Don't you have shame you are just using a dead person name and for what money? I don't think so you already have so much money.

The guard cone ahead and start dragging me out. I saw, I saw the anger in there eyes. They turned around and start walking but stopped when they listened to me.

Me- Did you forgot how I was cold to you all but how we play video game and bond and that's the first day I called you all oppa. Did you forgot hoseok oppa that you said that you will protect me. How I pranked you all and dad also took my side. How we had a movie night.

At the end of the sentence my eyes was teary.

They turned around with shock face.

Jin- STOP.

He said to the guards and they stopped.

Namjoon- It was between us. Only Y/n and we know that how we bond.

Me- Cause I am Y/n, oppa.

Jungkook- That can't be she died in front of us.

Me- did you ever saw my face before funeral?

Jimin- We didn't.

He whispered.

Me- Because I never died. I was alive all this time.

Jin- Then why didn't you come to us when you was alive.

Me- I had a reason. I wanted to keep you safe. I want to tell you all something. I want to explain myself but please me give a chance.

Yoongi- Let's sit and talk.

He said and others nodded.
___

Jungkook- Mom can never do this.

Hoseok- he is right. I don't believe it.

Me- I also didn't but that's the truth. Hyunbin whom I trust turned out to be the murderer of bambam oppa. And he and mom also killed my dad and our dad. I was shock but I want my answers why did he killed my oppa and why did they both killed our dad and my dad.

??- I know
____________________

From now on the real chapters will start. The journey of truth, secrets and revenge. And maybe some more betrayal. To find the ones whome we lost and to lose the ones whome we find. This journey is going to be very complicated. New truths will be out, new secrets will discover. And maybe the one whom you trust the most will betray you and that's why we say NEVER TRUST ANYONE NOT EVEN YOUR BLOOD RELATED RELATIONS BECAUSE IN THE END IT'S JUST YOU AND ONLY YOU.

Now whenever anyone will ask you are you okay? You will just say I AM FINE even when you are not because the journey will leave the scars on your heart. Your heart will again make a wall around himself and this time no one can break this wall not even your brothers. Just stay alert and don't trust anyone it's a unspoken lie.