15: 2 years have passed.....

Planning to end this book soon as I don't have any idea what to write.
_____

*CLASH*

Jin- Ya namjoon why don't you be silent for a minute.

Namjoon- I am sorry hyung but it's just happened.

Ju dan tae- Guys calm down. Btw how's your training is going. According to me you all have been practising from 2 years.

Jimin- Mr ju, our training is going very well.

Yoongi- Yes and now we can even shoot the target perfectly.

Ju dan tae- That's good to know. Btw Y/n we still couldn't find Seojoon .

Y/n- I am sure he is with his parents. So we have to find hyunbin and Eun first.

Ju dan tae- We are finding them from past 2 years but there's no trace of them.

Taehyung- it look like they just disappear in a thin air.

Y/n- Don't worry I have found someone who will tell us about him. There's a man who came here for some work and hyunbin sent him here.

Jungkook- How you found him?

Y/n- By one of my man I come to know that and i attacked him and now he is here.

Hoseok- But i can't see him here.

Y/n- He is in the basement, brother.

Ju dan tae- Then let's go there.

All of them stood up and head toward the basement.
_

Ju dan tae- i think it's better for you to tell us that where is hyunbin.

??- I don't know who is hyunbin.

Y/n- And i think you should stop with your lies also because I have so much work.

??- i swear I don't know anyone name hyunbin.

Yoongi- Then who send you here?

??- Someone name lee hyunsuk send me here for some work. I swear I don't know anyone name hyunbin.

After the man said the words, the name hyunsuk caught everyone's attention.

Y/n- Kill him.

She ordered while the guard nod his head and shot the person.

Ju dan tae- Let's go in meeting room. We will discuss there.

Everyone nodded and went toward the meeting room without saying anything. Everyone was in their own thought that how come lee hyunsuk is alive?
__

Y/n- Didn't lee hyunsuk died. I killed him. He died in front of me.

Yoongi- We all saw him taking his last breath.

Jin- Maybe he faked his death just like Y/n. He was hyunbin's right hand and maybe hyunbin have replaced the bullets with fake ones and it was all just a acting.

Ju dan tae- Jin is right, it can happen and why would hyunbin wants his right hand to be death.

Y/n- You are right uncle.

Jungkook- But how will we know that where is hyunsuk?

Y/n- That man's passport is with me. That means I can know from where he have come and went.

Hoseok- But how will we find his exact location or where we can find him?

Y/n- Just leave that on me. I know many mafia's around the world, they will help me. Also I will try to find something from this passport and his mobile.

Ju dan tae- ok that's good. So Y/n you go and find in which country Hyunsuk is and till then we will pack our guns and will plan some things related to our new mission.

Y/n- ok i will go.

Ju dan tae- So boys let's start...............

_____

Somewhere in the world:

??- I can't wait to meet you my daughter. Dad is coming very soon to take you with him. I have already wait 2 years but i can't anymore.

He said and exit the room.

While the other two person who was sitting in the room was very angry.

??- Mom, dad only care about that bitch Y/n. Like in these 2 years he never payed attention to us, also he reject my idea to make to me a mafia king because he wants to give that position to his daughter.

??- Don't worry son i will make sure that you will become the mafia king and will get all the attention of your father , even if I have to kill Y/n.

They both evily smirked and tossed the wine glass which was in their hand.
__

Please just comment something it's demotivating me that none of you comment that did you liked the chapter or not.