18: end

Y/n- WHERE ARE THEY??

I yelled at hyunbin and his wife Eun.

Hyunbin- Relax my daughter. They all are safe...... Maybe.

Y/n- don't made me do something that i will also regret.

Eun- Can you please shut up Y/n. How can you talk to him like that did you forgot that he is your biological father. He killed so many people only because of you.

Y/n- Did I told him to? No right.

Hyunbin- Relax Y/n.

Y/n- Just tell me where are they and i will leave.

Hyunbin- You can't leave like that. We are your biological parents don't you think that you should live with us?

Y/n- Mr. Hyunbin, I think you didn't saw the news till now, did you?

After I said that everyone was confused.

Hyunbin- Hyunsuk switch on the news channel.

Lee hyunsuk- Yes sir.

After hyunsuk switched on the news channel they all were shocked.

"According to some news hyunbin, his wife Eun and his son Seojoon are in illegal business. Also they have killed many people and we will play a live recording of that.

'Can you please shut up Y/n. How can you talk to him like that did you forgot that he is your biological father. He killed so many people only because of you.'

As you can see they are not good at all. Police also found their illegal business. And soon they are going to arrest them".

Hyunbin- FUCK, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Y/n- Why dad you didn't liked that?

Suddenly we heard police siren and not so fast the police was there.

Y/n- They are here officer and please also take this man with you. He is lee hyunsuk and the right hand of hyunbin. And i also hope you have already caught his son?

Officer- Ya we did, thank you.
________

Y/n- Uncle, are you sure you are not going to come?

Ju dan tae- No I have so much work here so I will stay here for some months. Have a great journey kids, bye.

Me and brothers- Bye uncle.

Currently we are going back to Korea. And uncle is going to stay here for some months.
__________

Y/n- Oppa see isn't that view is so beautiful.

Me and oppa we all have come to hiking but I am feeling that something bad is going to happen. I ignored it and we start walking again.

After reaching at the edge of mountain. Jin oppa said something.

Jin- Y/n we have a surprise for you.

Y/n- What surprise?

He looked at others and they nod.

Jimin- Close you eyes.

I closed my eyes and when jungkook oppa told me to open them I opened my eyes but......................

They are holding gun.

Y/n- Oppa....

I whispered.

Namjoon- See y/n we never wanted a sister and I think it's time for you to go to hell now. Boys.

Everyone pulled trigger and........ *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*.

They shoot me.

I lost my balance and I fell down from the mountain.

Oppa why did you all did that. I never thought that my own brothers will do that but maybe they can they are not my biological brother. But doesn't matter if a relation is biological or not, everyone do that in end.

I closed my eyes and let my body touch the ground. I knew this time no one is going to save me. I am dying in real this time.
____________

On the other hand

Jungkook- hyung finally.

Yoongi- finally we got what we need.

Taehyung- of course, because as Y/n was no. 1 mafia we didn't get that position and we were no. 2 , bangtan boys was no. 2 but now we are the mafia kings.

Jimin- don't forgot we also get no. 1 business man position now.

Hoseok- Also Y/n's free property.

Jungkook- little Y/n, she really thought we accept her but no we did that for position, for money.

Jin- Btw what about about that Ju dan tae. Did our man killed him?

Namjoon- don't worry hyung they already did and I have also listened that hyunbin, Eun, seojoon and hyunsuk are dying really soon as their punishment.

Yoongi- That's good now no one is going to come in between our business.
______________________________________

The end

______________________________________

You all need to understand that not every stepbrothers and stepsister can accept each other. Nowadays people are blinded by money and power and i think this ending is realistic. Instead of hating on the ending try to understand it. People don't even care about their own blood and are ready to kill then why would they care about someone who's not even their blood. This is the reality. I know you all are disappointed by the ending but accept it.