5: Announcement + shock

They both went inside and Moon get shocked after seeing the person.

Seojoon- Moon let's sit.

He said to Moon who zoomed out.

Moon- Ah yes.

They both went toward the couch and sat down.

??- Um. You must be the daughter of uncle Hyun bin, right?

Moon snapped out from her thoughts and glanced at the person sitting in front of her.

Moon- Yes.

??- Oh nice to meet you I am kim seokjin the owner of kim cooperation.

Seojoon- Oh your company is 2nd largest company in the world, right? Well I am Seojoon, Moon's friend and partner.

Jin- It's a pleasure to meet you.

Seojoon- Well I have listen that you also have brothers. Where are they?

Jin- Oh they must be on there way.

Seojoon- ok.

Jin- Moon what's your age.

Moon- 21.

She said coldly.

Seojoon- I am sorry on behalf of her she actually talk coldly to everyone except me and uncle.

Jin- oh its okay.

There was a awkward silence when the door open revealing other members of BTS.

Jungkook- Hyung why did you left us there.

Jin- I thought you all are going to take do much time so I come first.

They nod and sit on the couch. They noticed Moon and decide to speak.

Jimin- You are.

Moon- Moon.

Jungkook- Why so cold girl.

Seojoon- Don't mind her she is like this only.

Jungkook nod.

'They are looking happy. Did they forgot me? Its good that they did. They finally moved on I guess.' Moon thought.

Seojoon- Btw I am Seojoon, Moon's friend and partner. I also help uncle Hyun bin to take care of his work.

Namjoon- it's nice to meet you both.

Seojoon- Same here.

They were talking except Moon when the door opened and a handsome man came inside.

Everyone divert their attention toward the man.

Seojoon- Who are you?

??- I am Ju dan tae.

Moon- ok so?

Dan tae- You must be Moon right?

He said while settling himself on the couch.

Moon- Hmm.

Dan tae- it's nice to meet you. I am also a business man and Hyun bin invited me.

Dan tae- Btw why didn't your dad reveal that he have a daughter till now.

Moon- Why? Are you my mom that he have to told you?

Dan tae- 'This bitch' he mumbled.

Dan tae- No no. I mean to say that what could be the reason to hide his daughter.

Moon- So it also-

Seojoon- I am sorry Mr. Ju. Moon let's go.

He said and dragged Moon from there.

When they came outside Moon free herself from his grip and stomp her leg on the shiny white tile.

Moon- Nowadays people don't mind there own business. Why he wanted to know that he hide me? This man.

Seojoon- Calm down..

Moon- Jerk.

Hyun bin- kids come it's time to make a announcement.

Seojoon- Yes uncle.

He said to hyun bin and dragged Y/n to him.

"Am I a stack of potato that he is dragging me" Y/n thought and rolled her eyes.

Hyun bin went toward the stage gaining everyone attention. BTS and Ju dan tae also come there.

Hyun bin- Hello everyone! How are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. As you all know that why you are here still I am going to reveal my daughter face today. My daughter didn't wanted to reveal her face because she didn't wanted any attention but now I am revealing her face because after me she have to take over the company. So please welcome Moon.

Everyone around in the hall start clapping while the camera men start clicking pictures.

I went on the stage and bowed to show my respect.

Moon- Hello everyone! I don't care how you all are doing. I will just say that I am going to take over my dad's company but not now so stop giving attention to me. Thank you.

I said and handed the mic to dad.

Hyun bin- You all can enjoy the party. Thank you.

He said and we went down the stage.

Hyun bin- Y/n should have been little respectful right. Don't do this next time, I don't want anyone to hate my daughter.

Moon- Fine dad I won't.
_

I was sitting and sipping on my drink when someone come and sat beside me but I didn't mind to see the person face. After sometimes he went away from there I was also about to go but I saw a note there.

Moon- Maybe the person who was sitting here left it.

I opened the note to check if it is something important and what written there made me shock.