Chapter One

Chapter 1

"We have to move now my love, please"

"Move? Where? Her powers are awakening, it's becoming difficult to keep them sealed, we've already placed so many on her" I listened to the hushed arguing of my parents in the hallway, I had gotten up to get a drink from the kitchen but upon hearing them talk about me I decided to listen.

"We knew this would happen one day, I had just hoped she would take after you more" my father says with a sigh, I watch as my mother places a hand on his shoulder giving a saddened look. I didn't understand what they were talking about, but I knew it wasn't good.

"Take her to the demon realm with you and I will throw the council off the trail for as long as I can."

"If her powers take after yours then she will be an even bigger target then she already is Ciel" my mother cries desperately, tears running down her softened features. My mother is a royal demoness, she is of the rarest race of demons, the Byakko-Inhebus, while my father is a powerful land and nature god.

"Ciel?" I whisper to myself, confused as to why my mom had called dad that, for his name was Tochi.

"Mira eavesdropping isn't nice darling come out" I stay still hoping that he didn't actually notice me but only saying it as a test but when he repeats himself I come from around the corner I was hiding behind and walk over to my parents. My mother wraps me in her arms and hugs me close.

"I'll protect you no matter what" she coos to me stroking my hair, the action had always calmed me down as a child and it still did.

"What's going on?" I ask still confused about why they were talking about me.

"Why do I have to go to your realm?" I ask looking up at my father who sighs and walks over to pour himself a drink which he quickly downs and repeats the action a few times.

"I guess it's time for us to explain everything to you" he says somberly.

"I'M WHAT!" I cry loudly much to my parent's dismay; my dad reaches towards me, but I flinch back.

"Y-y-you ho-how?" I struggle to get my words together, my mind still reeling from the information they had told me.

"Honey calm down please" my mom says worriedly I scramble away from them both heart racing my breathing becoming uneven.

"Mira calm down" he says looking down at me, the man I had known to be my father was nowhere to be seen, instead stood the gods among gods, Ciel, the god of light and creation. That's the last thing I saw before a wave of both light and darkness pull me from conciseness.

A/N

As always y'all know my first chapter be the shortest, all other chapters 9/10 are 1k-3k word count.

Y'all know what to do moving forward tho...

Vote/Like

Leave a comment 🗣

Move to the next chapter ✌🏽

-TachibanaYuri