Chapter 17: Meeting "Supermodel Boy"

I wanted to keep sleeping, but my body felt so uncomfortable laying in bed that I felt forced to get up. I attempted to open my eyes, but the harsh glare of the sun was beaming into the bedroom. Why the fuck we're the curtains opened? I sat up quickly, realizing that was a huge mistake because instantly my stomach turned. Oh God! I ran to the bathroom and puked out everything from the night before. I tried to breathe in-between each heave, however every time I attempted to do that, I kept seeing little white dots in the air. This went on for way too long, which made me nervous thinking I had alcohol poisoning. When I thought I was done, more would come back up. God I fucking hate drinking!

At some point, I must've passed out again because I was woken up by the painfully cold tile I was sleeping on. I was able to get my bearings straight and stand up on my feet. Okay, so how did I make it back to the hostel last night? I walked into the bedroom and didn't see any signs of Beth, or that anyone else had been here. Where's my phone? I wobbled over to my purse to check if it was there... No, it's not here. Fuck, I paused for a minute, "Okay Tabitha... Where else would it be?" As though my phone was listening to me, I heard vibrating. I swiveled my head around the room, without moving too fast, I delicately looked at the top bunk. Ah! There you are! Oh, and it's Beth calling:

"Yeah?"

"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"Uh yes... Barely though... Wait! You didn't take me home last night?"

"Nah dude! I wentz home wit nother girl last night, if you catch my drift!

"How the hell did I get home?"

"Ummm... Welp, I vaguely member you talkin' wit this cutie at the bar and he said he would watch you... So yeah..." I'm infuriated! They let someone they don't even know take me home!

"WHAT THE HELL BETH! What if something happened to me?"

"Dude chill! Fah said he was like some famous dude sooo if somethin' happened den we would know." Nice fucking logic there. And what does she mean by famous?

"I-I... Whatever... I'm fine. Just extremely hungover. Can you text me Fah's number? I want to text her."

"Sure mate! Glad youz okay! I feel great, buuut I'm kind of a pro at drinking sooo yeah" Beth started cackling extremely loud into the phone. Jesus Beth, that's not something to be impressed with.

Immediately after getting off the phone with Beth, I texted Fah:

"Hey! It's Tabi! I got your number from Beth. Just checking in!"

After sending the text to Fah, I noticed I had an unread message from a random number:

"Hey Tabi! Hope you are doing okay! Text, or call, to let me know."

"Oh! This is Beam by the way. From the club last night. In case you forgot :)"

Who the hell was Beam? Was that the guy Beth was referring to? I kind of remember talking to a guy who was very attractive, but I don't remember what we talked about, or remember giving my number to him. Oh God, I must've been awful last night. I should probably text him and apologize in advance:

"Hey Beam! Sorry in advance, but I don't remember much from last night!"

Okay, sent. Now I'll just wai-- My phone started vibrating. Beam was calling! Oh man, I really didn't want to answer, but he knows I'm near my phone, so I felt forced to.

"Hello?"

"Hey you're okay! You were pretty out of it when I dropped you off." This is embarrassing.

"Shit, really? Yeah sorry about that! I normally don't get like that either... So sorry again!"