Book of Circus Ch.1

Kat's pov

As I finish adding on my make up and throwing on my outfit, I left my tent and met up with Beast to go over our plans for what my performance will be.

Joker walked out onto the stage as everyone in the audience clapped at his presence.

"Welcome to Noah's Ark Circus! We hope you enjoy the show!"

He bowed before walking off of the stage, smiling to the applauses.

I spotted a familiar face in the audience, actually two of them and my heart dropped for a split second. Was that really them or was I- no it's not them.

"Next up is Kat!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Joker called my name.

I quickly placed my hands onto the ground and hand walk out onto the stage.

The crowd applaud to my entrance. I stood on one hand and flipped onto my feet.

They clapped more and cheered. I looked at Joker and he nodded. I put both hands onto his shoulders and pushed myself up making me hand stand onto his shoulders.

I put my feet where my hands were and stood straight up on his shoulders. The crowed started cheering.

I flipped off of Joker onto the ground into split and the crowed went 'Oooo'

Once I stood up, I bowed and waved to the crowd before running off of the stage.

"That was Kat everyone! Next up we have Beast!" Joker said and Beast went up with her lion.

"You did great.." Snake whispered in my ear, sending chills up my spine.

After seconds into her performance, Joker asked for someone to volunteer. This familiar man stood up and walked down to the stage.

He walked past Joker and went up to the lion and started patting it. Everyone gasped at his sudden actions when suddenly the lion opened its mouth and bit on the mans head making everyone gasp in fright but the man didn't react.

Beast was about to use her whip on the lion and as she did so, the man removed himself from the lions grip and caught the whip in his bear hands. I stood there shocked.

Sebastian pov

I looked over to the girl who was watching everything from a distance. I believe I saw her somewhere before..she looks  so familiar.

When she saw me looking at her she turned away with a light blush on her face. I let go of the whip and stood up.

The show had soon came to an end and everyone started leaving. I walked up to the young master as we left.

"Oh excuse me sir!" I turned to the ringleader of the circus. "The names Joker. Is it okay if we take you to our doctor? I believe you have an head injury after the lion bit you." he said.

"Go with him, Sebastian. Get more information on this place." Ciel whispered and I nodded as he waited in the carriage.

I noticed the familiar lady from before, standing next to Joker. Her scent was so familiar to me. They started to walk away and I quickly followed.

They took me into a tent where a man was sitting in a chair. He looked up at me, two others in the tent with him.

"I've brought him." Joker said. I kept my eyes on the girl with cat ears. They were really stiff so I doubted that they were real. She noticed me staring and looked away.

"Please let me check your injuries." Doctor smiled at me.

I kneeled down as he checked my head for any bite marks.

"That's strange the lion did bite you but there's seems to be no marks." He said releasing my head. I stood back up quietly before bowing.

"Doctor, I think you need to check this out." The girl called Beast said. She sat on a high table as the docter took off her fishnets.

I realise her leg wasn't real. When I looked at the others they wore some kind of unusual prosthetic limbs manufactured most likely by their doctor but the girl named Kat was all human, but not to mention, she smells a little like a demon as well.

I spotted a mark on Beast's leg and quickly act upon it. "Excuse me." I took a hold of her prosthetic limps and looked at them. "What are you doing?!" She yelled.

Kat pov

Once I saw the man between Beasts' legs I felt uneasy and quickly left the tent before anyone noticed.

I walked over to the high class area where I belong and headed into Snakes tent.

As I entered he looked at me with a smile. "Ssss" Wild said. "I liked your performance, said Wild." Snake said. "Thank you." I sat next to Snake on the bed and let out a rough sigh.

"What's on your mind?" Snake asked. "Nothing, nothing at all." I rest my head on his shoulder, pouting slightly.

He then patted my ears down, blending them in with my hair. I sat down by his mirror and started taking off the paint make up. I loosed my hair out after I was finish.

"Can you help me with this please?" I asked, refering to my strings on my back that kept my entire outfit together.

He got off of the bed and loosened my strings to my outfit.

"Thank you, Snake." I said and took off the outfit. Before I did anything else Snake but a shirt on me.

I looked at him with a warm smile before looking at myself in the mirror. The shirt was long enough to hide if I was wearing anything under or not. so I kept it on.

Snake's head then snapped to outside of the tent. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

He got up and went outside of the tent and I quickly followed behind him and when I reached outside Snake had Goethe up to the stanger's face.

"This area is off limits, said Goethe." Snake said.

The man only gave a smirked and then looked over at me. "Snake." I said in a mumbled.

"Im sorry, I have gotten quite lost." He responded.

Comment

Like

Share

Vote

Follow