Book of Love Ch.5

Yuki's pov

I was being attacked by Sebastian with kisses.

"Sebastian I thought you said we're gonna talk about Yui!" I said laughing because it tickles.

He looked at me for a while. He then attacked my lips. I pulled back and glared at him.

He sighed and sat up. I sat up also.

"Right her dreams..." he said. "I don't think we can stop her from having those dreams...if she's been dreaming about the future-" I cut him off.

"Sebastian..." I said.

He stood up. "Listen...she'll stop having those dreams only if we change the future for us." He said.

"But-" he cut me off. "It's possible." He said.

I nodded. He pulled me close and hugged me then kissed my head.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied, hiding my face in his chest.

-----
-----

Its been 2 weeks and nothings gone bad so far which was great. Yui kept to herself mostly which started to worry me.

Was she still having those dreams? I couldn't tell because she wasn't saying anything.

I knocked on her door and walked in. "Yui? Is everything okay?" I asked. She was wrapped in her bed sheets.

I sighed and got under the covers with her. She immediately hugged me.

"Why are you so distant from everyone?" I asked. She didn't reply.
"Dreams?" I asked and she stiffened. I tensed up. 'Oh great.' I thought.

"I'm sorry." She said. "Its okay, its not your fault. Get some sleep. Okay?" I got out of the bed as she nodded.

I kissed her good night and left the room.

I walked down the hall into Sebastian and my room. He was standing by the bed. His back turned to me.

"Is everything okay?" We both asked at the same time.

"She's still having those dreams...is something wrong?" I asked. "Just thinking." He turned and walked over to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

He started to slip my sleeve off my shoulder and the next one.

"Sebastian..." I mumbled. Before he could take off my dress he stopped.

"Yes?" He asked. "Im not up for this tonight..." I avoided eye contact.

I pulled back up my sleeve.

I walked around him and got into bed. He looked at me before caressing my hair. I understand.

I lied down, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

----
--

I woke up the next morning and headed to the bathroom to take a bath. After that I walked out to see Sebastian standing there with a towel, watching me.

"M- morning." I stuttered. 'Why am I stuttering in front of him...my husband?' I thought.

"Morning.." he replied handing me the towel. I took it hoping after that he'd say something.

"We have guest." He said walking out.

'Not what I was hoping for him to say.' I thought drying off. I put on a dress and flats. My hair was wild but I didn't touch it.

It frizz out. I sighed.

I left the room and headed to Yui's room and when I opened the door, she wasn't in there.

I left and headed downstairs. At the entrance stood a young lady speaking with Ciel and Sebastian next to him.

She was blonde with a little black on the ends. She wore a dress not to fancy but it matched her perfectly. She had a bigger chest than me but it doesn't matter. Hopefully it wouldn't.

I slowly but quickly walked my way over to them.

"Yuki, you're awake. I want you to meet Rose Orral." Ciel introduced her.

"Rose, this is Lady Yuki." Ciel said. As she shook my hand she was looking at Sebastian but I shrugged it off.

"Nice to meet you, Ma'am" I said bowing.

"Mhm...you too." She said not really interested.

I let go of her hand and nodded. "Ciel!" I heard Yui's voice.

She suddenly jumped out of no where and tackled Ciel.

"Yui!" I said.

She giggled, pulling at his tie. Sebastian quickly took Yui off of Ciel. He groaned and stood up.

Sebastian still held onto Yui. "Apologize.." I said to Yui.

"Sorry Ciel.. " she said. He gave her a small smile.

"Daddy I want cake!" Yui said, turning her attention to Sebastian. Rose seem shocked at her sudden words.

"Daddy?" She asked. "Yes this is my daughter." Sebastian said. "Wow...it looks like her mom isn't around...did something happened? I don't mind looking after her." Rose said.

My mouth dropped a gap. Sebastian chuckled. "Its fine, her mom is right here." He said looking at me.

She looked at me disgusted and shocked. "Lucky." She said.

"Sebastian get breakfast ready and prepared a room for our guest." Ciel said.

Yui jumped out of Sebastian's hand and held Ciel's hand.

"Right this way Lady Orall." Sebastian said heading upstair and she trailed behind him.

I was now alone in the ball room so I closed my eyes and decided to relax myself and dance to imaginative music.

I was thinking on everything that's been happening when someone suddenly placed their hand around my waist and in my hand.

I looked to see Sebastian standing there. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded in response.

We were dancing together. "Im fine.." I mumbled as he spun me around. "You can tell me anything." He said.

"I said im fine." I said.

"Yuki-" I cut him off by releasing myself from him. "I said im fine Sebastian!" I shouted. "Why are you acting this way?! You never do!" He shout back.

"Im tired of you asking if im okay! Look at me, im fine!" I felt the anger rising in me.

My nails becoming sharp then my ears and tail poofed out.

"You don't look fine to me.." He said.

"You're annoying, Sebastian!" I hissed.

"Look at yourself Yuki! Calm d-" I cut him off and launching myself at him my nails digging into his shoulders.

I started scratching him like crazy. He held me back and pinned me to the wall. "Unhand me you-" I cut myself off as I saw Yui at the stairs and blood dripping from Sebastian.

"Y- Yui-" she ran back upstairs and slam her door shut.

"Yui..." I mumbled. Sebastian had let me go and looked at him, scratches on his face cause by me.

My eyes started stinging with tears. They started pouring out as I sobbed. As Sebastian was about to touch me I stepped back and ran outside.

Comment

Vote

Follow