Book of Circus Ch.2

Kat's pov

I woke up in a different tent today, Snake's tent. I looked around seeing snakes on the floor and Snake asleep on the floor with them.

"Why would he sleep on the floor?" I sighed and got off of the bed squatting down next to him and poking his cheek.

He groaned and turned his face towards me. When he opened his eyes his face was red. "Is everything okay Snake?" I asked. Without speaking he pinned me to the ground with his strong arms and was over me.

"You let me see your panties like this? Early in the morning?" He asked and I blushed. 'Right I was squatting...' I thought.

"You're so care free.. have you had it before?" He asked. I looked at him shock. I blushed. "Heh well then it wont be so hard then right?" He asked.

He slowly leaned down giving me kisses on my neck and traveled down to my chest. I moaned slightly rubbing my knees together as he continued. He slid his hand up his shirt I wore and fiddle with my breast. I bit my lips as I began to become wet.

He use his other hand for my breast and continued kissing me again. His hands trailed all the way between my legs. He rubbed his fingers over my underwear, earning a moan from me.

He smirked. "You're making me.." Snake whispered and I blushed, looking away.

"Snake have you seen K-" Dagger came into the tent and when he saw us he jumped back out. "What is it, Dagger?" Snake said. "Eh um..we have new members and we'd like Kat to teach them a few things!" He said from outside the tent.

Snake got up and I did too fixing the clothes on me properly and to be more presentable. "I'll be there in a second, just wait." I said. "A-Alright." He stuttered.

I took off Snakes shirt and put on my outfit and make up. After that I put my hair into a ponytail.

I slipped on my shoes and turned to Snake."I'll see you later, Snake." I said and he nodded. As soon as I left and saw Dagger standing there, I punched his head and he yelp.

"Oi, what was that for?!" he asked. "Its for barging in on us, you moron!" I shouted as we entered a crowd to see a young boy with Dagger's daggers in his hand.

"Is this one of the new members?" I asked. "Yep he is." Joker said. The boy looked familiar, so familiar that his name was on the tip of my tongue.

"Begin!" Joker shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. The crowed fell silent, everyone looking at this boy.

As the boy threw the dagger it was falling to the ground but suddenly it went back up and hit the target close to the middle.

As it happened again I visioned it in slow motion with my demon eyes and I saw a stone hitting the handle of the dagger. I looked in the direction in which the stone was coming from.

The familiar man from last night. 'He's a demon..' I thought as I rolled my eyes. Great another one.

After the boy's daggers had finish the crowd cheered for him. After that they went back to practice.

Only Joker, the two new members and I stood there.

"Alright well, tightrope walking is next." Joker said and I giggled. I loved seeing Doll do tightrope stunts. I'd sometimes do it with them.l

We entered the training tent. "Kat and Doll here will demonstrate it." Joker said and I nodded.

I got up to the top quickly. I waved over to doll who was on the other side.

We both walked onto the rope. We did the same thing and stood on our hands then hand walk to each.

"How are they going to cross each other?" The boy asked. "Simple we just cross over each other." As I said that Doll did a split onto the ropes.

I handstand on her shoulders and flips off onto the other side. We both walked off of the rope safely.

I looked down at the two and they were surprised to see our tricks.

I got down as the boy went up and doll tied a rope to him. I looked at the familiar man who stood next to me.

"Excuse me but whats your name?" I asked. He looked down at me. "Sebastian Michaelis, Milady" Once he said that my heart skipped a beat. I stepped back from him, feeling the memories flooding back in. I was having such a good time with my circus family that I've forgotten about him slightly.

"S- Sebastian." I stuttered and blushed in embarrassment. "And let me guess...the boy up there is Ciel Phantomhive?" I asked looking down. "How did you know that?" He asked.

"Its because I know the both of you, I use to live with you.." I said and his eyes widen.

"Lady Yuki?" He said and I nodded. Before he did anything else Ciel was about to fall but Sebastian used pebbles to keep him standing until he reached the other side.

When Ciel came down he looked at me and Sebastian.

"I love it!! I'll accept you! ee'" Joker said. 'there must be a reason why they're here.' I thought.

"Alright lets give you stage name but first you'll need to work on smiling." Joker said to Ciel and I giggled behind of Sebastian.

Ciel looked like he wanted to die but in the end he smiled and his stage name was now Smile.

I had to laugh so I did.

"And your going to be..." I cut in. "Black." I said. "Thats it, Black!" I giggled.

"We have 2 extra member as well if you dont mind." Joker said. "Who?" I asked. "Them." He pointed at to guys across the room. One standing on a stick and the other just standing with silver hair covering his right eye.

My jaw dropped at the two. William T. Spear and Chiaki. My heart began to beat out of my chest at the sight of Chiaki. I thought he was dead, but I was mistaken.

I bit down on my lip angrily.

Chiaki walked over to me grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it. "Malady." He said with a bow after.

He let go of my hand and smiled.

'This is gonna be complicated." I thought, fake smiling back.

"I have to get going please excuse me" I said running off.

Sebastian pov

I was so happy that Lady Yuki. She had grown up into more of a young lady and stronger.

I never even noticed her until she told me, it was the face paint the that his her well.

She's very beautiful and I regret again hurting her and having to hurt her again for work.

Chiaki pov

I finally found her, now I can devour her demon soul and she'd be mines.

It took very long finding her and here she was in England im stupid.

Anywho she'll be mines by tomorrow night.

What a beautiful girl he he he he.

Like
Comment
Share
Vote
Follow