Book of Love Ch.4

Yuki's pov

Its been three days after what had taken place with Haruko and Chiaki.

"Mommyy!" Yui called. Yui wasn't getting better, in fact she was getting worst. She always held a smile on her face but it made me worried more.

I entered Yui's room and she suddenly coughed up blood into her palm. I quickly ran up to her, wiping the blood from her lips. It was new to me that she coughed up blood. It was the first time I've ever seen this happen.

I quickly gave Yui a bath and dressed her into some fresh clothes.

I held her hand and headed downstairs with her.

"Where are you two going?" I looked to see Sebastian standing there with Ciel's tea on a tray. "Undertaker. Yui's is getting worst and everything we've tried so far isn't helping.." I said.

He walked up to me and Yui, placing a hand on her head. "my little girl will be okay. She's going to be okay." He said looking at me with a smile.

"Come back safe." He said.

I nodded and left with Yui.

----
----

I opened the door to Undertaker and walked in with Yui. "Ah...lady Yuki." He said with a big grin.

"Undertaker, Yui isnt getting any better...she was coughing up blood this mornings." I said.

"Thats not good." He held Yui's hand. "I'll check her up for you only if you tell me a joke." He said.

My eye twitched.

I grabbed him by his collar. "There isn't any time for jokes! She needs help now!" I said but he smiled.

I sighed. "I'll tell you a joke later on, now please just help my daughter..." I said letting him go.

"Hehe alright. " he said.

"Yui please come with me." He said walking into the back room and she went with him.

I sat on a coffin and waited.

---
---

After what seems like forever she exit the room with dry tears on her face.

She came up to me hugging me.

"What happened?" I asked. "I think you'll need to keep an eye on her for now on. I found these in her throat." Undertaker said showing me a bloody broken razor.

My eyes widen. "Yui!" I said hugging her.

"She's going to be fine but she'll need to heal, she's half demon so nothing will go wrong." He said.

"What about her sickness?" I asked. "It wasn't sickness at all, the razors are rusted must of caused an infection that was messing with her but it should be gone within a couple of hours. She had demon blood in her veins, she'll heal pretty quickly." He said.

"Undertaker thank you so much! I'm sorry for putting this all on you.." I said. "That's alright. You're welcomed anytime, my dear." He said and we left.

"Yui why did you eat that razor? That's extremely dangerous." I said worried. She stayed quiet.

"Please don't tell dad." She whispered. "But honey, he has to know. Don't worry he won't do anything." I said and she pouted.

I giggled and pat her head.

--
--

"So she swallowed a razor? Where did she even get one from?" Sebastian asked.

"Don't know...im just glad she's okay." I said looking over at Yui's sleeping figure.

Sebastian held my hand. I looked at him. "Sebastian now?" I asked and he nodded with a smirk.

"Alright be gentle." I told him as we went to our room.

He took off my dress slowly.

----

"You're warm." He said. "Of course I am, you are too." I whisper as we lied there together in the bed completely naked.

"I love you, Yuki.." Sebastian whispered into my ear and I couldn't help but smile as I sat up, climbing onto him and placing a kiss on his forehead.

The door to our room opened to reveal Ciel.

He looked at both of us with a tint of red on his face.

"Do you need something, my lord?" Sebastian asked.

Ciel held the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes. "Honestly.." he said walking back out and closing the door.

I giggled slightly and got off of Sebastian. He then pulled me back to him by my tail.

I hissed slapping him with my tail. "Idiot! Dont do that!" I said.

He only smirked. I sighed kissing his cheek and putting back on my clothes.

"I like your hiss." He said. "And I like your eyebrows." I said walking out of the room and quickly headed to Yui's room to check on her.

She was still asleep and I was a bit worried about her still ever though she was now okay. I caressed her cheek  and her eyes opened slowly.

"Ma?" She said waking up. "Im here Yui." I said. She sat up hugging me. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yep! Just feel like hugging you." She said and I nodded hugging back.

She looked down and I could tell that something wasn't right.

"Yui you don't have to hide anything, im here for you." I said. She then looked at the door.

I turned to see Sebastian looking at us both. "Is everything okay?" He asked. As I was about to say something Yui tugged my sleeve. I looked at her and she shook her head, no.

I sighed. I looked at Sebastian. I had to tell him what's wrong.

"Yui has something she needs to say." I said. "There's nothing she has to say, she's only 4. What possibly can be wrong?" He asked. I glared at him.

"Are you serious?!" I asked. "Well.." he looked at Yui.

"I've been having bad dreams." She said. "About what?" I asked.

"Mommy..not being with daddy.." she said.

I was confused. "A break up?" I asked. "She thinks we're going to get divorced soon." Sebastian said.

"What? No Yui, we're not gonna do that..never!" I said.

She started crying. "Yui.." I said. "B-but everything I dream comes true..." she said. Sebastian and I glanced at each other then back to Yui.

"Thats not good." Sebastian mumbled.

I hugged Yui tightly. "I promise we won't." I said and she nodded. I wiped away her tears and kissed her on her forehead.

"Now go on and harass Ciel." I said.

She smiled nodding and running away to find Ciel.

I turned to Sebastian. "We need to talk about this." He said and I nodded in agreement.

Comment

Vote

Follow