Book of Circus Ch.3

Kat's pov

I walked along side Snake around the circus. He slid his hand into mines and I couldn't help but blushed.

"Kat I have a question." He said. I looked up at him and nodded.

He stopped and faced me. "Its really hard to say." he said

He put his hand on my cheek followed by the other. I blushed.

He suddenly press his lips against mines, kissing me and I kissed back.

"Ahem!" We stopped and looked to who that was. My eyes widen.

"Black, Smile!" I said feeling uneasy.

"You know them?" Snake asked. "Yeah I do.." I said looking down.

"First of all her name isn't Kat, its Lady Yuki." Sebastian said walking over to me. "And what do you think your doing eating her face off?" Sebastian stood between us.

Snake stood there confuse but held his ground.

"Sebastian stop it.." I said trying to pull him away.

"I dont want to see you near MY Yuki." I froze when he said MY.

'Only now you say im yours, ONLY NOW!!'

I let go of Sebastian's tail coat.

"Only now..." I said feeling tears whelming up.

Everyone looked at me.

"ONLY NOW YOUR SAYING IM YOURS?!" his eyes widen. "Lady Y-" I cut him off. "Lady my ass, Sebastian! Y- y - you jerk you damn demon I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!!" I ran off crying.

Sebastian pov

I never thought I'd say this but im a fool. Why am I the one to make her upset and cry all the time?

I looked at my young master and he shook his head disappointed.

I looked at the Snake guy then walked away to look for Lady Yuki.

Kat's pov

As I ran around the corner I bumped into none other than Chiaki. He smiled down at me and before I could say or do anything to him, he placed his hand onto my neck.

It stung slightly for a second but the pain went away right after.

I smiled at him, leaning into his chest. Chiaki.. I've missed you so much! Please don't ever leave me again." I smiled , wrapping my arms around his torso.

"M'lady, I'm glad you came to your senses."

Sebastian showed up and I looked at him. "Oh Sebastian! Look, Chiaki has come to save me, but I don't remember why I was running.." I mumbled, but smiled either way.

"Unhand her!" Sebastian shouted at Chiaki. Soon after, Ciel and Snake was with us.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that. She wants me to stay and never leave her side.

"Don't be ridiculous." Ciel said.

"Oh but Ciel, Chiaki is my one and only.." I looked up at Chiaki and held his hand. "You must devour my soul." I said.

"Devour your soul?" Snake stepped forward.

"I want to be with Chiaki forever. Him having my soul would be perfect!" I giggled.

Sebastian's pov

It appears to be that Lady Yuki was not herself and she was indeed under some kind of..spell.

"I shall devour your soul tomorrow night my love." Chiaki said, placing his hand on her chin, making her look at him.

"How dare you-"

"Sebastian!" Ciel called out to me. I looked down at her, angered.

"Let's get ready for bed. You have until tomorrow night. Let us not interfere with this, until then." Ciel said walking away.

I looked at Snake, knowing that I could maybe use his help with this.

--

Very short I know
I'm sorry
🦐🦐