Book of Love Ch.2

Yuki pov

It was extremely early in the morning and I was getting dress for going out today to Undertaker.

Yui was with Ciel annoying the living hell out of him and Sebastian was doing work.

I left in the carriage quickly before Yui notices I was gone. If I were to head out the door without her, she'd throw a fit and Ciel could only handle so much screaming.

---
-

Once in town I headed over to Undertaker and I walked in to see Undertaker speaking with Grell.

They both looked over to me.

"Mrs. Michaelis? What brought you here?" Undertaker asked.

"I need you to do something for me" I said.

"Anything for you." He said.

"Well I need you to make a mediciine for me. Well for Yui." I said.

"Ah little Sebastian. She loves me. What is the medicine for?" He asked.

"Well I know demons aren't suppose to get sick and stuffs but somehow Yui's been getting the flue from time to time." I said. "Ahh the flue. Come back this afternoon I'll have it ready for yah. I know just the thing." He said with his huge smile.

I nodded. "Thankyou." I said. I looked over to Grell who glared at me. "Let me hear it Grell." I said rolling my eyes.

"How dare you marry Bassy!! He was mines! Mines! Ugh the horror!" He whinned.

I chuckled and waved. "It was nice seeing you too, Grell." I said, leaving the store.

Walking to my carriage I realise a familiar person standing there.

"Chiaki?" I tapped the persons back, ready to knock him down.

He turned around but somehow it wasn't Chiaki.

His eyes were grey and he had a large scar over his right eye.

He smiled at me. "Yes?" He said.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else. You are also standing at my carriage..." I said.

"Right, please excuse me." He said heading off.

I sighed in relief and got inside.

---
---

Once back at the Phantomhives mansion I headed to Yui's room.

she was sleeping.

I kissed her head and walked out closing the door.

I headed to Sebastian who was in the kitchen sitting at the table.

"Hey is everything okay?" I asked. He looked up and smile at me.

"Im doing fine.." he motioned me over to him. I walked up to him and he pulled me onto his lap.

He snuggled his face into my neck.

I wrapped my tail around both his wrists, staring into his eyes.

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"Im planning on taking my wife into bed." He said getting out of my grip and lifting me up bridal style and I purred. "I like that." he said.

We got into our room. He put me ontp the bed and came over me.

He stripped me out of my clothes and I stopped him and he looked at me confused.