୨⎯ "Day-1. you're here.." ⎯୧

It feel strange..

That what you thought at first.

Out of everything, this.

You're staring at the sky, cloud dancing as it should and the world around you is strangely silent.

How long had you been laying there?

Is that even a sky??

You feel nothing at the moment.

Nothing- like you couldn't process on what's happening to you.

You lay there.

Staring.

It look strange.

It doesn't look real.

Not like Its obvious- It is obvious- but why are you still laying there? You should be stand up and look around to find out the hell is going on?

Nah.

Too lazy to get up.

The grass feel like dragging you. You feel tired. Your legs are too tired. Your eyelids are heavily tired.

How many hours you been sleeping?

Did you just ran away?

From what?

You grip the blade of grass between your fingers - Surprisly to you, It feel weird - Not real - Something is off with you, or this place. [Touch grass before? Anyone??]
[Author suffering coz never touch grass B4 ='( ]

Your visions are blurry. You raise a hand to wipe it off and process for your legs to move. You're so tired, but sleeping isn't in your mood right now.

When you open your eyes, your heart almost skip as you saw someone or SOMETHING hovering on you.

Hands behind their back, leaning down, staring at you.

Buddy??

Is not the place to lay and sleep?

sorry- not sorry.

Its not your fault.

You were about to open your mouth to speak but that thing above you took a step forward.

||Traveller!||

Huh?

Traveller?

Their accent is british, but you wonder why they called you Traveller. One to question yourself that why do you even managed to get here.

You pursed your lips, confused but the thing above you took a notice as they hold out a hand for you to take.

Which you hesitate.

Slowly you reach up, touching their hand, then their palms met yours and surprisly to you, they swift you up to your own feets with no problem at all.

You feel.. something.

You feel no longer tired anymore.

You can stand on your own feets. You could run if you want. Its like you were reborn. Brand-new.

Speaking of,

You look around, scanning over area that surrounded you confusingly.

They speak to you.

But you were too busy figuring out where are you. Are you dead? Is that how heaven look like?? The thing or a creature in front of you is an angel??

You don't understand.