* A/N *

*Please Read*

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story, but before you do I would like to give a bit of background information.

Firstly, I will be basing this story on the Amazon TV show rather than the books. I have read the books, but referring to the show is a lot more practical than the books.

Next up, to explain the Shayla x Steven and Staylor situations I will write around them but not remove the character completely or make them the villain. 

Amaya is a surfer, I am not a surfer so a lot of information will be looked up on the internet, feel free to correct me with anything I get wrong.

And lastly, I am back to updating this story, and I cannot believe how much it has grown so thank you all. If you have been around since the beginning you will know that Amaya's original name was Nalani, so sorry if there is anywhere that it hasn't been changed yet. 

I AM CURRENTLY COMPLETELY EDITING THIS STORY SO THAT IS WHY MOST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE CURRENTLY UNPUBLISHED I AM ON MY EASTER HOLIDAYS RIGHT NOW in 2024 two years after starting this book oops SO I AM TRYING TO EDIT THESE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND REUPLOAD THEN, BUT I AM CHANGING MAJOR PLOT POINTS THANK YOU GUYS.

Enjoy!