Eddie Munson: Soft Headcanons

!!Soft!!

1. I have said this once and I will say it again! Eddie loves to see you smile because of him!

2. Eddie isn't perfect but he's perfect for you. Eddie has bad days like anyone but you do know how to make it a bit better. You hold him in your arms in a hug for like hours! It's generally the cutest!!!

3. Eddie had long hair, you know how to braid hair~ Do you see where this is going? Well it can only go one way and that way is leaving little braids in his hair as he sleeps.

4. You and Eddie are a very PDA couple, very handsy in and outside of the bed room. Handholding, his arm around your waist, and his hand on your thigh!

5. During lunchtime Eddie almost always covers your eyes with hands and asks: "Who is it?"

6. Eddie and you definitely make-out in the woods on that table, it's not comfy but it's enough for the things you guys want to do.

7. You have hair like Eddie's not length wise but you get the idea. He loves to play with your hair, he especially loves to run his fingers in between your hair.

8. He's definitely the type to go absolutely insane when you wear his shirt.

9. When you go into hug him you don't let go or he doesn't let go.

10. You either kiss Eddie on the cheek or lips when you both part ways in school.