Eddie Munson: Mildly Spicy

!!Mildly Spicy!!

1. Now he can be dirty as fuck or not at all. Now listen to me, Eddie loves to play pranks on you! One of his dirtier pranks is hiding all the towels he has, when you take a shower and he just laughs while you look for them.

2. "Sometimes"... Meaning most of the time you pack his lunch and add little love notes in there.

3. He'll just hug your waist and kiss your neck as he places his head on your shoulder.

4. On the weekends you and him like to terrorize little kids, like I'm talking about chasing the little shits down and hissing.

5. He is a sucker for your smile, he just melts inside!

6. You hate when he isn't paying attention to you, so you literally just walk over there and sit on his lap.

7. Ok, keep biting your lip because oh my lord he loves it. He's like a a feral dog!

8. Oh the way he blushes and gets flustered when you compliment him. He turns bright red!

9. When has always had a hard time sleeping but when you started dating him and sleeping with him, you would just hold him and play with his hair while humming him to sleep.

10. He would put his life on the line for you, he tells you everyday that you are the best thing that has ever happened to him. He will always put his life on the line for you.