Steve Harrington: Spicy Headcanons

!!Spicy!!

1. Ok, let's say you know how to make his knees buckle doing.. you know what..

2. So, you have "learned" your lesson.. but you love to sit on his lap in public because when you do, he leans into your ear and whispers to you about how you shouldn't have done that and also what he's going to do to you when he gets you alone.

3. If you do it right, and I mean everything has to be done perfect and said right. You could top him like I mean a begging Steve as the bottom and you as the top.

4. Oh, he's fucking loud.. Like noise complaints loud..

5. After-Care is a fucking must, he loves to just kiss you and hold you tight while you know, he's still in you.. I mean I'm not saying that I don't like it but

6. He's a very caring and loving dom but there are sometimes that he's just a reckless dom, like I mean Billy level dom.. However he loves to just look at you as he's making you a complete mess on his cock.

7. Steamy fucking shower make out sessions, like I mean you both can get off by it, by itself.

8. Sometimes his hands wander in public but like you do it too. One time in the mall on his off day, you guys were eating in the food court like in the corner, where not like a lot of people could see what was happening. Oh and to add tension you were on a double date with Eddie and his lover... Soo yeah. He whispered in your ear that he wanted you and that he was hard under the table and you gave him the look that he knows. Soo yeah you give him a handjob under the table...

9. When you wear tight pants, leggings, or shorts around him; you just better be prepared.

10. He loves to here you moan his name, it's fucking music to his dirty little ears.