What's It Like Dating: Eddie Munson Pt.2

!!Mild!!

1. When there's a will there's a way, meaning that reservoir that they thought Will Byers was in... Uhh y'all go skinny-dipping! Hey! Hey! I didn't make that up, Eddie looks like that type to do that!

2. I don't know where this said necklace came from but Eddie gave you a necklace on your 1-year anniversary of dating and it said: "Belongs to E.M"
What a spicy one!

3. You sometimes get to sit on Eddie's lap while you watch him play DnD.

4. He might be a little bit possessive when it comes to you, he loves to leave hickeys and bite marks all over your body! His favorite place to leave them is your neck and inner-thighs!

5. He whispers "Darling" in your ear sometimes, he always manages to make you shutter then he smirks and smiles!

6. Teasing you about your face in like a sexy way!
"I can't wait to see you begging for me." Look I don't know how to right that out but you get the idea!

7. He likes you make fun of you, but if someone else does it... They end up being decked to the floor!

8. He. Is. Always. Touching. You! (Handholding, etc..)

9. You like straddling him in the lunch room, you feel powerful when people look at you!

10. Provoking him during classes or during lunch, obviously it's to get his attention but you see him loving every fucking second of it!