Eleven (Jane Hopper): Soft Headcanons

!!Soft!!

1. She's very clumsy around you, but you're the exact same however, just a little bit less.

2. The funniest thing that I will say about your relationship or something is that you're always staring at her just full on like no blinking.

3. Laying on the floor in her cabin room, reading, comic books, team magazines, and laughing about things that the boys do.

4. No doubt about it that she is the smartest out of the two of you. So she helps you with your homework, because you'll understand the subject or the material but it just doesn't make sense.

5. Oh, she always finds you funny. Like one time at three in the morning you rolled off the bed, but you didn't wake up.

6. Sleepovers every single weekend, you and her are known to be busy from Friday to Sunday.

7. High-fives instead of saying "Hello". You knew her when she wasn't really talking as much and high-fives were the way you and her said hello.

8. She knows when you're struggling with something or when you're stressed out. Like for example you had a project due the next day and you were just up all night.

9. You guys make the best blanket forts, like it's quite literally a dream.

10. Over the years of knowing each other and knowing how you are when you're upset or angry, you guys have made up your own language for the occasion that one of you just shuts down.