Chapter 6: Knuckles

I started this at like 1AM so it's going to be a bit shorter then the rest but that's because I want to have more chapters in this book.
But please enjoy!!

Warning: blood and violence!!!
______________

As the place begins to collapse an opening appears as the giant owl statue crashes with the wall.

Y/n looks at the opening then he looks slightly at Knuckles.

Their eyes meet, Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n speaks into his bracelet softly. The ball of water in his hand slowly forms into something else.

__

Knuckles struggles as he tries to get himself out of the debris, he almost lifts the last one off of him before he looks and meets the wolfs eyes. 'Pretty....'

He shakes his head at Knuckles.

Knuckles looks at him in shock as he seems to speak into a small bracelet.

A water clone of the Wolf appears and runs over to Knuckles.

Knuckles looks at it confused then looks at the real wolf and sees him run out of the place with the hedgehog and fox. Knuckles scowls as he tries to lift the bolder off of him. He struggles until he feels the bolder get lighter, looking to his side he sees the replica of the wolf slowly lift the bolder off of him.

He stares at the water replica as it starts to run off to it's creator.

Knuckles thinks to himself.

'Why did you help me wolf?'

__________

You dodged another drone coming towards you as you slid down on the snow.

You throw a punch at one of the drones before it could shoot at you.

Using your water abilities you made your own board as you decide to go in the air. You see more drones fly up after you and you quickly spawn another ball of water before saying into your bracelet,

"Spear!" A spear spawns in your hand and you send it straight to 3 of the drones. Destroying them all in a single hit.

Lasers suddenly shoot out as they surround you and you since as one of them hits the side of your arm.

'Owww!'

You stop using your abilities and you decide to jump on the drones as they shoot at you, maneuvering your way through them while still in the air.

When you step on the last one you punch it, destroying it.

You, Sonic, and Tails decided to spit up thinking that you could get more domes destroyed. You hope Sonic and Tails are doing better then you.

As you quickly start falling to the ground you spawn your board back and ride it down to the ground.

You hop off and turn your ability off as you start running to avoid more drones. You hear a Yelp come from your left and you turn your head to the sound.