Chapter 15: Nσт︎ т︎н︎ιѕ т︎ιм︎є︎

This is a really late chapter omg
Sorry

Anyways leave your thoughts in the comments!!

(And the music I picked matches a little to the chapter but you can pick something else! Has to be sad though.. mood)

WARNINGS: BLOOD, GORE, VIOLENCE, AND THROWING UP
BLOOD—
____________________

Sonic coughed from the dust around him. He looked around, blinking to get rid of the blurriness in his eyes. He groaned in pain. His head was spinning, sharp pains prickled around his body but, as far as he could tell he wasn't injured terribly. It was eerily silent, and his mouth was dry.

He tried to stand but he felt too heavy and gravity took its toll. He looked forward to see a small shine in the distance.

"The...emerald.."

Sonic tries to stand once more but before he could stand fully his head shifted and he looked down to see a hand in his own. Holding his hand tightly. Sonic gasped and looked at the person who the hand belonged too.

"Sonic....—"

His voice was light and soft. Sonic kneeled down and looked at the wolf in panic.

"Y/n!?"

The wolf was trying his best to stand but struggled, Sonic gripped his hand hard when he saw the robot begin to get up once more. He panicked and helped the wolf try and get his balance. Sonic looked at the wolfs arm and it was bent in a way that wasn't naturally possible. He guessed when Y/n took the blunt of the fall it broke his arm, bad. Sonic took a step and nearly fell due to his own injuries.

His eyes were still blurry but he pushed through, wrapping and arm around Y/n and grabbing Y/n's arm over his shoulder.

"We gotta... get to the emerald..." Sonic said, his voice was gruff and he winced when Robotnik came closer. His stomps rumbling the ground.

Sonic shook his head, the wetness in his eyes blurring his vision again. And he ignored the way his heart broke as each step took a soft whine from the wolf beside him; which ment his leg was also damaged- or maybe both-, but he put that thought away.

His head was pounding, his heart was beating outside of his chest; and not in a good way, and his friend. His best friend, was hurt and weak.

They were getting closer to the emerald, slowly but surely. But as they did Robotnik got closer and closer, to the point where every step the giant robot took made the ground shake like crazy. Which made Sonic realize with every large step that they were going to probably get crushed.

"Sonic..-"

THUMP

Another step.

Sonic coughed and staggered back when he felt a tug on his arm. Sonic looked to the side and looked at Y/n with a confused face.