Las Navades

Kibbles and Ranboo walk over to their Captain, Willbur. "Hey Captain?" Kibbles says. "Yes Kibbles, Ranboo, what's up?" Willbur responds kindly. "We should take a little detour! To this place called Las Navades!" Kibs says. "Las Navades? Why?" Willbur responds confused. "Because it's a wealthy city! Full of gold and riches as far as the pirates eye can see." Kibbles says with fake excitement. "Ranboo nods. "Could we pleeeeaasseee go?" Ranboo pleads. "I really want to see it." Willbur stares at them both for a second, then shrugs. "I don't see why not." He pulls out his map and studies it for a second. "Well it isn't that far, less then a day away." "Great! Thank you captain!" Kibbles says. "Yes! Thank you!" Ranboo quickly says and they both run off. Will looks over to Phil, who is sitting on a crate to the side of him. "That was odd-" Phil says. "Very odd." Will agrees.

Willburs first mate, Tommy, is balancing dangerously on the bowsprit of the ship. Tubbo sitting on the railing behind him. "Tommy, if you fall I am not jumping in after you." Tubbo says. "I will not fall." Tommy says, putting his hands on his hips. Then he stops and looks around. "Why have we changed course?" He turns to look at the captain, but the Mast blocks his view. "How can you tell?" Tubbo says looking around. "Everything looks the same." "Ha! It's easy, you can feel the angle of the wind change. And we've stopped following The waves, they are going against the port side of the ship." He walks off the bowsprit. "Let's go ask the Captain." He walks across the ship, Tubbo in tow behind him. "Hey! Captain! Why are we going off coarse? Didn't we just stop for supplies a day ago?" Tommy says confused. "Kibbles and our newest crew member wanted to go to Las Navades." Will says. "Las Navades? What's that." Tubbo asks. "Apparently it's a really wealthy city." Will reply's simply. "How do they know that? I've never even heard of this place!" Tommy says. "Maybe Ranboo heard of it?" Tubbo responds. Will just shrugs. "They've got me curios though. I'd like to see these riches." Willbur says. Tommy and Tubbo look at each other, confused and excited.

They arrive and the port of Las Navades, Will, Tommy, Tubbo, Kibbles and Ranboo go into the city while the rest of the crew stay on the ship, Phil in charge. "Wow! This place is huge!" Tommy says, looking every which way. Kibbles and Ranboo walk behind the others, waiting for an opening to split off. "Look Tubbo! They've got all kinds of food!" Tommy drags Tubbo over to the food stands. Willbur cruses along, snatching random objects and storing them in his pockets. Kibbles grabs Ranboo's wrist and quickly pulls him off to the side, walking onto a separate street. "Where would we even find this guy?" Ranboo says. "We don't actually have to find him." Kibbles says. "It's not like Dreams watching our every move. We can just look around then leave, pretend we couldn't find him." They walk past a alleyway, Kibbles in the lead. He turns around, no longer feeling Ranboo's presence. "Ranboo?" He looks around, Ranboo not in view. "Ranboo come on this isn't funny." He walks back towards the way they came, looking around the big crowd of people. He sticks out like a sore thumb in his outfit. Not looking like any of the wealthy Las Navades Residents. Suddenly he is pulled back by his shirt, a cloth being pressed against his mouth and nose. An arm wraps around his stomach. He grabs the hand holding the cloth, holding his breath. He knows that if he breaths the chemicals on the cloth he'll be out cold. He squirms, kicking the ground, attempting to throw off his captors balance. The person turns, leaning against the wall for balance. Then Kibbles sees another person, holding an unconscious Ranboo. As he squirms more he can feel his lungs start to burn from the lack of oxygen. His movement starts to slow and he takes a gasp of air, tasting the chemicals on his tongue. Then he goes limp.

703 words