Little Arguement

"What where you thinking!?" Willbur says angrily pacing back and forth in front of Kibbles. They are below deck, kibbles sitting on a crate while a crew member named Niki helps wrap his right wing and shoulder. "Sorry Captain I just-" " you just what Kibbles?" Decided to wonder off in a rich city while you are one of the most valuable creatures in the world? Along with Ranboo? A literal mermaid." "But if we didn't- he would have killed us both!" "Who? Quackity? He was going to sell you both." "No- Dream." Kibbles says looking at him with a serious stare. "Dream.." Will stops and locks eyes with Kibbles. "Kibs- why didn't you just tell me?" "Because then he would have killed all of us for sure!" "We can take them!" "We don't know that!" "I just don't want you to end up like me!" "And I don't want you to end up like Techno!" Kibbles stops and stares, realizing what he had said. "Will I'm sor-" "save it." Will says as he walks out to the deck. Kibbles sighs. "Thanks Niki. That'll do." Niki nods and quickly leaves. He stands up and looks at the ground, balling his hand into a fist. He then kicks a barrel in anger. "STUPID!" He kicks another one, apples rolling across the floor. "WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM UP!" He crouches onto the floor, putting his knees to his chest, covering his head with his arms. "God dammit."

245 words