Chapter 50

Ada awakens the following morning with Dutch behind her, arms wrapping around her body like a snake protecting its kill. It's almost too hot with his body heat, but the lull of his head on top of hers deters her from wanting to shift and wake him too.

Not that she wants to. It isn't entirely dark out, a soft haze of light spilling over the horizon and blinking through the tent canvas is a delight to wake up to; letting her know that she's slept until the early morning. It's still quiet, the rest of camp yet to come to life and she closes her eyes once again, content and warm and a little dazed as she hasn't committed to properly waking just yet. Instead, she relaxes further into Dutch's broad chest and focuses on the gentle snore that comes from him. Her hand rests over his forearm and she notes how much strength he's holding her with even during his sleep.

The slight shift of her body causes him to wake, she knows because he hums as he nuzzles into her hair and tightens his grip even further. Plus, his growing length pressing into the base of her back is a pretty big giveaway.

"You'll crush me if you hold any tighter," she murmurs and feels his chest huff with a short laugh. It spurs him on to do just that, and she's about to wriggle to convince him to release slightly when he rocks her over onto her front and covers her back with his own form. While he doesn't put all his weight on her, it's enough to make her groan at the decrease in lung capacity.

"If I want to crush you," he brushes her hair from her nape to plant a lingering kiss there, "then I will."

Dutch's voice is groggy and tired along with the movement of his palm down her sides and she tries to push up onto her elbows.

"No no," his wandering hand presses gently on her upper back to get her to lie flat again. "Stay as you are."

She chuckles and obliges gladly, running her arms to rest underneath the pillow and placing her head on top, facing sideways so she can see Dutch out of her peripheral should she decide to open her eyes.

"Good girl," he coos, his hand resting on her right ass cheek and he squeezes gently through the material of her night dress. He straddles her, legs on either side of her thighs and runs his hand from her ass round to her stomach to hold her form while he presses his length between her cheeks. She arches into it subconsciously, not quite awake enough to formulate any complex thoughts but awake enough to know that she wants to chase the pleasure available to her.

His soft, morning laugh fills Ada with warmth as her mind wanders to another warmth she wouldn't mind him filling her with. He rolls his hips into her as his fingertips trail down her spine and she grumbles. "You plan on teasing me like this every morning?"

"Perhaps, what's your rush?"

She arches again, letting him know exactly what her rush is and feels her nightdress beginning to stick thanks to the wetness that she's sure has transferred over to the crotch of his pants.

"Alright, darling," he soothes with mirth as leans down to kiss at her neck while rubbing his thumb on her abdomen, his length providing a delightful pressure for her to grind her clit into and her mind begins to turn even further to mush as she moans breathily.

He removes his hand to push her dress up and even the slight change in air temperature is enough to make her clench, and thankfully it's only moments later when Dutch trails his hands back to her front and down into her folds. His breath hitches when his fingers come into contact with her wetness, and she can imagine his exact facial expression; brow crinkled slightly as he sucks his bottom lip between his teeth. After lubricating his fingertips, he begins rubbing slow circles over her clit and she bites into the pillow in a futile attempt to quieten her moans.