Chapter 50

It was the time of night, the moon was glowing in the sky.

In the Khanna mansion, Avneil were sleeping by hugging each other. Avni opened her eyes and she frowns to see Neil. She smiled as she thought that her imagination. Avni cuddles him more. She closed her eyes and slept.

The sun rises and the birds woke up, they start their day. In Avneil room, Avni was sleeping and Neil was sleeping on his stomach and his arm was on Avni's waist from behind. Avni stirs in sleep and she stretched her body. Avni slightly opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. She smiled and then she opened her eyes. Avni was feeling freshen. Suddenly, she frowned as she felt something on her waist. Avni looked at her waist and was shocked to see an arm. Avni turned her face and she saw Neil. Avni was surprised to see him. Avni turns, she lays on her back and looked at Neil. She thought it is her imagination so she pinched her arm.

Avni: ouch.

Avni rubbed her arm then she looked at Neil. Now she was sure that Neil is there but still was in shock. Avni smiled to see him. Avni turned to Neil, she cupped his face with one hand. Avni was looking at Neil lovingly. She kissed his forehead. Avni stared at Neil for some time. Avni took off Neil's arm and she sat. Avni looked at Neil and saw he is sleeping. Avni got up and goes to the cupboard. Avni glanced at Neil then she goes to take shower.

Neil stirs and he moved his arm to hug Avni but Avni was not on the bed. Neil frowns. He tried to touch Avni but no use. Neil opened his eyes and saw the side is empty. Neil frowns. Neil lays on his back and looked for Avni but Avni was not in the room. Neil turned his face and saw the door is still locked. Neil heard the sound of the shower from the bathroom and he looked there. Neil understood, Avni is there. He smiled and stretched his body. Neil sat and spreads his arms. Neil opened his eyes and he stopped to see the table calendar and a marker was kept near it. Neil frowns to see it and he got up. He sets his shirt. Neil goes there and picked up the calendar. Neil saw the marks of the cross. Neil turned in back and saw that the first mark was the day after he goes. Neil smiled to see it.

Neil: seems like someone missed badly.

Neil smiled and he kissed the calendar because it shows him how much Avni missed him.

Neil heard the sound of opening the door. He looked up. Avni came after taking a shower. She looked up and she saw Neil standing by holding the calendar. Neil smiled to see her, and Avni smiled too but her smile faded to see the marks on the calendar. Avni looked down and kept the hair behind her ear. Neil smiled to see her. Neil looked at the calendar. He showed the calendar to her. Neil looked at the calendar then he looked at Avni. Avni looked at him and instantly she looked down.

Neil: seems like someone missed me very much.

Avni felt awkward. Neil was coming to her. Avni looked at him and avoid eye contact, she got nervous. Neil stopped near her. He leaned to Avni.

Neil: yes or no?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: hmm?

Neil makes a naughty pout and looks down then he rolls his eyes. Neil looked at Avni and pulled her to him by her waist. Avni flinched and then she looked at him.

Neil: hmm?

Neil showed her the calendar. Avni looked down.

Neil: Why did you mark this calendar?

Avni did not say anything.

Neil: say Avni?

No reply. Neil cupped Avni's face with one hand.