Chapter 54

It was the time of the evening, a car was moving to its destination and another car was following that car. Avni was driving one car and she was crying. Avni wipes her tears and speeds up the car. Neil was following her, he took out a cell phone from his pocket and dialled a number. Avni’s phone rang. Avni looked at the passenger seat and she saw Neil’s number. Avni ignored the call.

Neil: Avni, please pick up the call, yaar. Please.

Neil cuts the call and again he dialled the number. Avni looked at the phone and got angry. Avni speeds up her car.

Neil: Tch.

Neil cuts the call. He dialled Avni’s number several times. Neil throws the phone on the seat and speeds up the car.

On the other side, the Khanna family was sitting in the living area.

Bebe: don’t know why but I am feeling restless?

Prakash: are you ok, Bebe?

Bebe: yes, I am fine but I am feeling restless as if something wrong is going to happen.

Shweta sat.

Shweta: I am also feeling the same.

Prakash: you both are taking stress unnecessarily. Neil and Avni, both are not at home that’s why you both are feeling like this.

Bebe and Shweta looked at each other. They think.

Prakash: once they will come back, you will feel better.

Bebe smiled slightly but she was not satisfied. She was feeling restless.

On the other side, Avneil were on the way and it was the time of the sunset. Neil took his face out of the window.

Neil: Avni, please listen to me.

Avni saw Neil from the car. Neil speeds up his car and takes his car to Avni’s car. Their cars were moving in a parallel lane. Avni saw Neil.

 Neil: please Avni, listen to me.

Avni speeds up her car. Neil grins his teeth.

Neil: this girl.

Avneil reached the main road which was floating with the vehicles. They speed down their cars. Avni’s car was ahead of Neil's. The signal turned red. Avni’s car went from there but Neil was stuck in the traffic. Neil hits the steering wheel.

Neil: shit.

Neil was waiting for the traffic to get clear. He was hell irritated.

Neil: I just hope, you will not take any wrong step.

Neil caught his head. Soon, the traffic got clear and Neil starts the car. He wants to go to Avni as soon as possible. Neil speeds up his car.

On the other side, Avni reached home, the Khanna family was sitting in the living area. They saw Avni and smiled.

Shweta: Avni, you came, co…

Avni didn’t listen to her and she stormed to her room. The Khanna family got confused.

Shweta: what happened to her?

Bebe: come, let’s see.

They got up and goes to her.

Avni reached her room. She was panting. She again saw the flashes that Neil was upon Juhi. A tear falls from her eyes. Avni wiped her tears harshly and she nods. She goes to the cupboard and took out a bag. She came to the bed and kept the bag on the bed. She goes to get her clothes.