Chapter 69

It was the time of the night, there was complete silence outside the Mehta house and the sound of rackets was making the scenario scary. The moon was peeping into Avni's room where Avni was sitting on the bed and she clenched the bedsheet, she was crying and moving and suddenly she realised what blunder she did in anger.

Flashback:

Avni: mamma, I am ready to marry KK.

Flashback ends.

Avni: how can I say that? How can I say yes to marry KK?

Avni squeezed her eyes and kept her hand on her eyes.

Avni: tch. Avniiii. What did you do, Avni? How can you do this? How can you say yes.

Avni was angry with herself.

Avni: no, I can’t do this. I know, Neil cheated on me but my love was true and I can’t give Neil’s place to anyone else. No. And it will also be wrong with KK when I love Neil then how can I live happily with KK? It will be like betraying him. No, I can’t do this. I have to talk to mamma.

Avni got up and goes. Avni was about to knock on the closed door but she heard.

Ashish: Neela, please stop, princess said that in anger.

Neela maa was trying to call KK but he was not picking up the call.

Nm: I know what I am doing.

Ashish: for your so-called promise to your friend, I will not let you spoil my daughter’s life.

Neela maa was shocked. Avni frowns.

Avni: promise?

Nm: I am spoiling her life or you have spoiled her life?

Ashish: Neela, try to understand, Avni loves Neil. She is angry with him but she still loves him.

Avni’s eyes were filled with tears and were red because of crying.

Nm: but that cheater doesn’t deserve my daughter.

Ashish: Neil didn’t cheat her. I have found out the truth and Neil.

Nm: and Neil and Juhi are in a relationship and Avni caught them red-handed.

Ashish: it was Vidyut’s planning.

Avni frowns.

Nm: oh, please.

Ashish: Neela, keep my one thing in mind that I will not let this happen.

Nm: Ashish, it is about my daughter’s happiness. Last time, for Avni’s happiness, I took my steps back.

Avni frowns.

Nm: but I was wrong, I did a mistake but this time, I will not repeat my mistake. KK is the best choice for Avni and I will make them get married.

Neela maa’s voice cracked and she coughs. Avni was shocked.

Ashish: Neela, why you are not taking care of yourself?

Neela maa was coughing. Ashish gave her hand and he took her to the bed and made her sit. Ashish gave her water.

Ashish: you ok?

Neela maa nods.

Nm: yeah.

Neela maa sighs and wipes the sweat from her head.

Ashish: ok.

Avni thinks and she forwards her hand to knock on the door but she stopped. Avni hesitates to knock. She thinks and nods. Avni knocked at the door. Ashish and Neela maa looked at the door.