Chapter 88

It was the time of night, the roads were flowing with the vehicles. The moon was shining over the Khanna mansion, Avni entered the room and she saw Neil is sitting on the bed and Avni stopped to see him. Neil looked at her and Avni came inside. Neil got up and he sets his shirt and then he came to Avni who avoids eye contact. Neil was looking at her.

Neil: where did you go?

Avni: ma, market. I told you, I have to buy some things for Mummy Ji.

Neil nodded.

Neil: but, I am not seeing anything.

Avni looked at Neil. She looked down.

Avni: I, I gave them to Mummy Ji.

Avni moved and she said while going: what happened to you? (Neil turned to her and he faced her back) Why are you interrogating like police officers?

Avni rolled her eyes here and there and Neil was looking at her. Avni goes to the cupboard and kept her clutch in it after taking out her phone.

Neil: there was a huge crowd of patients at Doctor Kapoor's hospital.

Avni: yeah, it was floating with patients as if the whole population of our city is gathered there.

Avni closed the cupboard and she realised what she said. Avni was shocked. Neil made a face and Avni looked at Neil shockingly who was looking at her sternly. Neil came to her and Avni looked down.

Neil: what did you think? You and mom will team up and make the conspiracy and I will not get to know about it.

Avni remained silent.

Neil: why did you go there? Hmm? Why? To ask him how much time I have. Will I survive or not? What did you want to know?

Avni: I went to get the list of doctors.

Neil: what will happen by doing this?

Avni was looking down.

Neil: Avni, I made you clear that thing last night only that I am not going to have any operation.

Avni looked at Neil with tearful eyes. Neil felt bad and he felt that he will lose from her so he got nervous.

Neil: Avni, these tears will not make any difference to me. My decision is final.

Neil looked at Avni who was looking at him. Neil looked down and he took the steps back then he looked once at Avni and he turned. Neil goes from there and Avni was looking at him. A tear fell from her eyes. Avni wiped it and sighed.

Avni: You have to change your decision and you will change your decision. If you are Neil Khanna then I am also Avni Neil Khanna. I will make you change your decision.

Avni looked at the door.

Later, Neil was having dinner silently. Avni and others noticed it. Shweta signed what happened to Avni who signed with her hand that their game was over. Neil felt that and he looked at Shweta who saw Neil and then she looked at her plate and ate the bite. Neil looked at Avni who was stirring the food on her plate and have it. Avni looked at him and smiled.

Avni: Curry is really tasty. I signed Mummy Ji it is tasty.

Neil fumed and looked at his plate. Neil shook his head. Avni and Shweta sighed.

Later, Neil came into the room and Avni came after him. Neil sat on the bed and Avni looked at him. Avni went to the cupboard and she came back with the medicine box and kept it on the bed. She moved to the side table near Neil and took the glass and jug. Avni poured the water. Neil took the medicine box and he threw it away on the bed. Avni saw that and she looked at Neil.