Chapter 98

Happiness is that feeling that awakens the desire of living more in person and Sorrow is that feeling that shorts life. The same thing was with Neil. The doctor gave him a time of six to one year but he lives more than that because he got his wifey back and now is a happily married man who is waiting for his baby.

One day, Avni was laying in a fowler position and was scrolling down her phone. Suddenly, she winces.

Avni: ouch.

Avni held her womb and again she winced and smiled. The tears of happiness formed in her eyes. Neil entered the room then he looked up and found Avni crying. Neil panicked and ran to Avni. Neil sat on the bed and kept his hand on Avni's arm.

Neil: what happened, Avni? Is it paining?

Avni was looking at her belly.

Avni: Neil. Neil.

Neil: yeah, Avni.

Avni: Neil, baby, baby kicked me.

Neil: what?

Neil was confused. Avni looked at Neil and the baby again kicked. Avni winced.

Neil: Avni.

Avni smiled and tears were falling from her eyes. Neil remembered that doctor told them about it.

Avni: it kicked me again.

Neil smiled.

Neil: this means... our baby is moving.

Avni looked at Neil and nodded while smiling. Neil smiled. Neil wanted to touch Avni's womb. Neil forwarded his hand which was shaking and he was panting. Neil touched the womb and shivered to feel his baby. Avni smiled with teary eyes and Neil's eyes were also filled with tears. A tear fell from Neil's eye and he suppressed his lips. Neil squeezed his nose and looked at Avni. Neil smiled to see Avni who was looking at him. Neil cupped Avni's face and kissed her forehead. Avni opened her eyes and looked at Neil. Neil hugged Avni.

Neil: Thank you, Avni. Thank you so much for giving me this happiness.

Avni smiled. She wiped her eyes.

Avni in mind: I hope, you change your decision now.

Avni thinks and again she winced. Neil broke the hug.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: baby again kicked me. I think, junior Neil is in the mood to play so, it is kicking its mother.

They chuckled. Neil touched Avni's womb and gave a soft kiss to her.

Neil: baby, papa loves you.

Avni kept her hand on her womb too.

Avni: Mamma too loves you and papa.

Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: I love you.

Neil gave a flying kiss to Avni. Avni smiled. Avni cupped Neil's face.

Avni: I love you too.

They smiled.

Later, Avni was laying in fowler's position and was reading a book by wearing eyeglasses. Neil entered the room and stopped to see Avni. Neil smiled and he went to the right side of the bed and sat. Avni looked at Neil and smiled. Avni resumed her reading. Neil thinks and he lays his head on Avni's lap. Avni saw Neil and smiled. Avni resumed her reading. Neil looked at Avni and then he looked at Avni's womb. Neil kissed her womb.

Neil: I love you, baby.

Avni smiled. Neil looked at Avni and made an angry face. Neil got irritated.

Neil: Avni. Avni, I want to talk to you and you are reading this book. I am getting bored.