⋆˙⟡♡ six. 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 ;

˙⊹ ੈ✰[ strangers met in the dark ]✰ ੈ⊹˙

                ╰┈➤ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

                ╰┈➤  ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀
╰┈➤ ❝eyes so blue
                                      i drown.❞

Rain trudged from the sky reaching and toying with the loose wisps of hair framing Morana's face. She left the lounge swiftly and without notation, her body begging to leave the brimming familiarity.

Selina's kiss remained planted against her cheekbone, burning and searing it's very own birth mark. She clutched the paper in her hands, now reaching to look at it the ink dribbling against the sheer white smearing the purity.

An address as she had asked for was written upon the note in the same neat scrawl as she remembered, but now was dripping away and hitting the sidewalk.

She clung onto it as if gripping and tearing away the edges meant, the ink would soak into her hands and Selina's words would become a part of her very being.

Her eyes drew heavy and leaden as she paced these manacled streets, dredging up tears from the sidewalk she wept because she didn't know what to say. Sultry tears falling and muddling amongst the ashy puddles beneath her feet.

And as she wept, the cosmos fell from her eyes.

Tearing away from the streets she begged to look at the note written for her. The address as it read was not far from her current placement, her mind yearned for a distraction far far away from the lonely girl in a pink wig.

Steps paced and mind askew she moved fluidly without trepidation, she moved as if she'd known the way all along.

Night air swam against her skin, bruising it with up-taken cloud and lashings of carbon monoxide. The walk numbed her feet as it did her mind, she ached endlessly.

A few blocks, and a few hesitant glances she arrived. Safety coddled her in this now suburban dream, naivety shrouding each house placing itself over each and every one like a blanket.

Numbers screamed from houses, and at last number 653 sat before her, its uncomplaining countenance waiting for an ambivalent assault to take place within.

An ajar window left haphazardly undone, she smiled a cynical childlike greed at the mere sight of it.

With a rebellious poise she climbed in and admired her duplicitous victory. She had made it, now for the easy part.