⋆˙⟡♡ fifteen. 𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌;

˙⊹ ੈ✰[ i love you like hatred]✰ ੈ⊹˙

╰┈➤ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

    ╰┈➤  ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀
╰┈➤ ❝but we cannot
simply sit and stare
at our wounds forever.❞

Her fingers were smothered sweetly, engrossed  in rifling through ebony embers. Beautifully adored, this moment previously seeping in through her palms.

Brushing away his past, grief subduing slinking deep in every groove of the sheets. Smoothing all she adored, she found her everything simply beneath her fingertips.

He hummed a pleasant rapture of succinct pleasure, warmth begging to coddle his skin.

They were merely more each other than themselves.

This shadowy moment between sleep and conscious thought, dream tarnishing reality, is forever peaceful. Her hand tracing simple structures in the freshly loved skin of his soul.

They both had found a world within each other.

A world in which this moment was immortal.

Each word that remained fretfully unspoken threatened to shatter this undeniable piece of perfection. His softly brutal eyes closed and left awaiting, any piece of Morana they so wished to see.

Both forsaken and stupidly naive entangled in the sheer unaltered warmth of lucid limbs. But in an act of utter denial, they continued to be remorsefully hating to love one another.

His room was still dark, sly shadows creeping over his torso all as though they were well acquainted companions simply used to their solemn ways, and both fervently accepting of it.

Without enticement her mind wandered to the man who lay in her seldom bed mere nights prior, she felt shame in this reflection. An improper impish aggravation of the mind, made to deflect her current state of unbothered purity.

She peered down at his slumber filled  characteristics, too dark to make anything more but crudely outlined features. Roughed lovingly at the smoothed hairs framing the righteous endearments of his face. In this light he seemed sickeningly beautiful.

As if he picked up on this subtle yet quite frankly amusing thought he stirred, leaden limbs moving and wading through purely held white sheets. And surprisingly his eyes being met with a smile.

"Did you mean what you said last night?"

It was flippant and she knew it, but in some shrewd selfish manor she asked it nonetheless. His confusion trickled from his eyes, unsure on anything that was spoken. And then it dawned on him, the weighing possibility of love.