⋆˙⟡♡ twelve. 𝗈𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 ;

˙⊹ ੈ✰[ let me adore you at your worst ]✰ ੈ⊹˙

            ╰┈➤ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

            ╰┈➤  ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀
╰┈➤ ❝the glory
                       of the imperfect.❞

A low knocking sound cascaded through her ears, her mind lulled and waned consciousness suddenly to daunting to be a part of.

Hazy air filling her lungs, stuffily burying its way deep, hungrily intaking the sudden need for avidity.

She had no concept of time, if hours or mere minutes had passed. Maybe days had coursed by and she'd simply been an unaware spectator. Eerily cascading through an insensible murk of glaring subconscious gloom.

Whatever the source of this echoed sound she immediately loathed it entirely, she would've quite admirably bathed in the sweet darkness raking over her skin forever more.

Her limbs like lead, and a brimming mind she moved so fatigued it was as though her body had been encased in cement and it had only now been chiseled free.

Morana felt safe being still coddled in the same unrelenting darkness, the night time not quite ready to part with her. Maybe if it was dapples of sun glimmering down harping across each curve of her face, she'd hunker down slipping into a saccharine state of remission.

Her mind pleaded to resolve the prior nights antiquities, but it was something she just couldn't bare to console. A wound she was willing to leave open, in hopes it would heal by itself meaning there was no real need for her to pay attention to the searing discomfort it yielded.

Manoeuvring uncoordinated and to no apparent destination, she fumbled looking for whatever was making that sound.

Homely in it's aurora comfortably reassuring, her living room enveloped her. The moon with its ever watchful gaze hung in and draped curtains across the floor. Continually perplexed her eyes roamed the room.

They fell to the quaint balcony perched, basking in relentless night. And what she found there, a silhouetted figure leaning restlessly against the railing made the wound stop aching and begin to heal at the edges.

There sprawled in holy moonlight, stood her favourite bat eared shadow.

A new anticipation reeling throughout, her feet careened their way to the door unlocking it and availing the sight before her.

"What the fuck are you doing here, how do you know where I live?"

"I didn't have anywhere else to go."