⋆˙⟡♡ seventeen. 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ;

˙⊹ ੈ✰[ the devil makes work for idle hands ]✰ ੈ⊹˙

   ╰┈➤ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

      ╰┈➤  ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀
╰┈➤ ❝i will do as devils do.
fall.❞

Night was teeming and plagued, flaking through her skin. Laying itself effervescently across bone, coddling sinew and forging rest.

The night became her ichor.

And for one seldom man, it was his too.

Morana was weary and lonesome. She thought just maybe she'd crawl back to the door of the manor and tie herself to sleeves of his shirt.

But what good would she accomplish?

The dark hung low over the sky, enamouring filth with a blanket and giving it a kiss goodnight.

Photos lay scattered across her, baring misfortune and tragedy over the floor. A consolation of masses was needed, so desperately she would beg if need be.

Her phone was barren, calls from days and days scampering about like tumbleweed.

Frankie.

A significant notion once in her life, but the image was unkept, she couldn't bare to pamper it. So they were left unanswered, she might return to the office one day and act as though everything remained the same. But a glaring truth would shine, and she'd know her timid grasp of reality would slip and fall at her feet.

Escaping a suffering pain that would surmount to a death she'd execute. Her fingers traced the door handle, but knowing what she needed was vulgar. Who it was, palled her skin to an upright pale.

Through an interminable regret, she followed the night and found the one thing she was looking for.

A lonely bat eared shadow.

He was coerced in darkness, dregs of hope filtering taught shoulders merged in fear of desperation. Highly strung cheekbones, flaked with alabaster skin so pure it could melt into her hands and she'd mould the moon for him. Blue eyes as ever dark and solitary, searching for anything but everyone. Then they fell like a prophecy to Morana, it's like he felt her there all along and when seeing her fretful limbs he knew his time was up.

A man made of secrets, will never speak the truth. Not even his own.

And he held a secret so searingly heavy he was terrified his bones were about to break. But without Morana to piece him together, he'd lay like that forever pleading to right his wrong doings, all while knowing a ghost can't haunt an empty house.