1

CHAPTER 1 : AUCTION

I was scared but I couldn't cry. I just sat by myself in a dark corner, hoping that no one spots me.

I bet you're asking yourself about where I was. I was in a cellar. Why? I was kidnapped yesterday at 7pm, just after I had knocked off of my shift.

"GET UP! IT'S TIME! THE AUCTION STARTS NOW... I BET THE VAMPIRES WILL BE HAPPY WITH OUR CHOICES. THEY ARE ALL CHUBBY EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE IN THE CORNER, SHE'S JUST NORMAL SIZE. IF SHE DOESN'T GET SOLD, I'LL TAKE HER!" A woman shouted as the girls walked out of the cellar, with tears streaming down their faces. I just sat there and watched as everything unfolded.

After a few minutes, the lady walked in the cellar and straight towards me, holding her hand out.
"Come on Princess, I'll make sure that you get the best master. I promise. And if you don't get auctioned, I'll take care of you." I could feel the sincerity of her words and that's when I found my voice, ignoring the part about being auctioned I spoke.

"W-why are you being kind and gentle with me?" I asked, mimicking her gentle voice.

"You remind me of Bella, my now late daughter." She said and I took her hand, as we walked towards the exit of the cellar.

"I bet she was as beautiful as you are." I blurted, then slapped my hand over my mouth. She just chuckled and shook her head.

"She was innocent, just as you are." She smiled down at me as we walked out onto a platform. "Goodluck Princess." She let go of my hand and I smiled up at her.

I wasn't even scared anymore, feeling as though I was protected and nothing could harm me. I turned towards her.

"Your name." I said and she smiled, before she could say her name -- I got dragged away, being forced to face my front.

"Be a good girl and stand in line just like every other girl here." A bearded man with a scar across his eyes, spoke. Being obedient, I nodded.

"This is Racheal from the territory of Vaughn, the human ruler. She's a blood type A." Scar face spoke to the men in front of us, sitting on chairs as if they had come for a normal auction.

She got bought by a pot bellied, old looking man with a scowl on his face.

"Mariah here, is from the territory of Charles the human ruler. She's also a blood type A."

She got bought by a scary looking man with piercing blue eyes, at least he was in good shape.

Every other girl had been bought and I was the only one left.

"Last but not least... the shy Watermelon from King Lucius' kingdom for humans. She's a universal blood type... an O, to be exact."

"I'll take her." A handsome looking man, with his black hair tied into a pony tail -- spoke. He wore a black Armani suit that hugged his muscles nicely, with a tan skin and beautiful glowing dark blue eyes.

"She's mine! I'll start it at 500 000 Rands!" An old man with tan eyes and pale skin spoke up.

"700 000 Rands." The handsome man spoke calmly, with hands tucked into his pockets.

"A million Rands!" The old man bellowed.

"2 million."

"4 million Rands!"

"8 million Dollars." Everyone, including me -- gasped in shock.

"Going once! Going twice! Sold! At a whopping 8 million Dollars!" I got pushed off the stage by scar face.

"Good choice sir. I would've went for her too." Scar face said, causing the handsome man to growl. Like a whole growl.

"I'll wire the money to you. Have a great night, Drakko."  He said the name as if it was the most disgusting thing on planet earth.

We walked towards a black steel door that I assumed was an exit and in fact it was. Walking out of the building, I looked at our surroundings. Long Pine trees surrounded us, and they stretched far and wide.

"Trying to find a way out? Huh little one?" The handsome man decided to speak to me, his voice was deep -- sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"N-no... I was just looking." I responded, managing to not stutter as much as I expected.

"Okay. But let me just give you a little warning little one." He crouched til he was able to look me straight in the eye. "If you even think, talk more of actually escaping..." He paused, with a deadly, cold and intimidating chuckle -- leaving his mouth. "You'll wish you had died instead. Understood?" He asked calmly and I nodded with wide eyes.

"Good girl." He cooed and booped my nose.

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..