❗⚠️7⚠️❗

CHAPTER 7 : PLEASURE

"Where were you? I was so worried!" Lucius shouted when I entered his room.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and within a split second I was pinned to the wall.

"I won't take any nasty attitude from you. I know I was wrong about what I had said, I just didn't like him touching you. No one except me, is allowed to touch you." He whispered in my ear.

"Do you forgive me Little One?" He asked, his voice husky -- knowing I'd fall for it.

"Ugh fine. What you're doing is unfair Lucius." I whined and he chuckled.

"It's not my fault that I'm mesmerising. Blame it on your feeble heart." He chuckled and nibbled on my neck, making me let out a squeak.

"M-my heart isn't feeble. Yours is." I stated and he chuckled, trying to walk away from me. I dragged him towards me using his jogger's waist band. I don't know how... but my hands had reacted before my brain could.

"Woah." He looked surprised but impressed, that's when I took it as a chance and pinned him to the wall. Bringing him closer to me, I wrapped my left leg around his waist and his hands immediately went to my b*tt.

"Naughty aren't we?" I teased and his eyes widened, realising how I had played him.

"This is unfair! You played unfairly." He complained, still not letting me go.

"All's fair in hunger games." I said and he chuckled.

"I like this side of you more. What happened to my innocent little one?" He asked with a mischevious smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Hmm... I guess she's still taking a break." I stood on my tippy toes with my other leg and nibbled on his neck, causing him to groan.

"F*ck." He whispered, making me chuckle. Removing his hands from my b*tt, I walked towards the door and locked it.

"No interruptions are needed." Immediately after I locked the door, we were lying on the bed.

"You have teased me enough little one." He said, nibbling on my lower lip before kissing and grinding against me.

He pulled out of the kiss and trailed kisses down my neck, in between my breasts, my tummy and then stopped at my inner thighs -- after taking my dress and panties off.

"I'm going to f*ck you with my tongue and fingers, okay?" He asked and I nodded with a blush covering my face.

After my permission, he lowered his head into my thighs and licked my slit whilst groaning. His rough tongue sending a wave of unexplainable pleasure all throughout my body, making me arch my back and moan.

Just when I was about to recover from the feeling, he began sucking on me -- making me lose it as my eyes rolled into my lids.

"Oh my..." I moaned. Removing his tongue, he plunged his finger in whilst pinching my titt**s with his other hand.

After every second, he'd go faster and faster and faster.

"F-faster ple-please Lu-Lucius." I managed to moan out causing him to groan. Removing his finger he licked it and came back to kiss me. Making me taste myself.

"Who's your Master, sl*t?" He asked, after sucking on my titt**s.

"Y-you." I moaned. He turned me over, with his arm under my stomach -- he rose my b*tt up. My breath hitched when he spanked my b*tt.

"Say my name sl*t." He commanded, making wetness drip down my inner thighs.

"Ma-master." I stuttered. He then spanked my other cheek.

"Master who sl*t?" He spanked me again and again til my knees gave out, but he used his arm to hold me up.

"M-Master Lu-Lucius." I finally responded.

"Good little sl*t." He went back to sucking my area. Roughly plunging his rough tongue inside me, I felt an abnormal pressure in my abdomen.

The more he plunged his tongue into me, sucked and nibbled on my area. The more the pressure built up.

"O-oh m-my... Mmmm." I moaned with my eyes shut tight. After a few seconds, I saw stars as the pressure in my abdomen dissipated.

He kept on sucking, until the pressure in my abdomen was totally gone.

"You taste like blueberries little one." He said, his voice husky and his breathing rapid -- mimicking my own. I collapsed on the bed and he picked me up.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He cleaned me up and clothed me in a blue onesie. "Night night little one." He pecked my forehead.

I was too tired to even protest because I knew it was still too early for sleeping, but I just shut my eyes and drifted off to dream world.

.. .. .. .. .. .. ..

OH MY GOODNESS! I NEED HOLY WATER GUYS! THIS CHAPTER WAS INSANE!!!😳🙈🤐🙊

~OH WAIT... YOU'RE A FAN OF THE MAGIC...
POOF! P*SSY LIKE A ALAKAZAM...
I HEARD FROM A FRIEND OF A FRIEND, THAT THAT D*CK WAS A TEN OUTTA TEN...

I CAN'T STAND IT JUST ONE NIGHT ME...
                         ~DOJA CAT_NEED TO KNOW😉