CHAPTER 4 : A TASTE OF HER

"Please wake up little one." I woke up to the sound of Lucius' desperate voice. Lifting my unharmed arm, I patted his shoulder.

Lifting his head from my stomach, he looked shocked. "Little One?" He questioned and I nodded. Within a split second, he had a glass of water on my lips. "Drink up." He instructed and I did as I was told.

"Th-thank you." I whispered and he sighed.

"Why did you do it?" He asked calmly and I kept quiet. I didn't like when he got angry and his calm demeanour wasn't fooling me. "Why did you do it damn it!?" He shouted, grabbing the now empty glass of water and throwing it at the wall.

I tried to get away from him and managed to hurt my arm in the process. But he seemed not to realise as he walked towards me and grabbed my right arm. "What the F*CK did I tell you about my family matters? Huh Watermelon!?"

"I'm sorry!" I shouted back, with tears rolling down my cheeks. My heart was going way past a hundred beats per minute.

"That's not going to cut it damn it! Answer my God damn question!" He shouted, his breathing becoming heavy.

Trying to get away from him, I didn't notice that I was at the edge of the bed. I then fell and hit the wounded arm on the floor and blood started oozing from it and onto the bandage.

"SH*T!" He shouted, walking towards me. "I'm sorry Little One, I didn't... it's just that..." He sat down, next to me and covered his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry Lucius. I'm sorry that I broke your rule, but what if he had h-hurt y-you?" I asked with my voice cracking towards the end. "I d-don't know why, but I care about you. A lot."

"I'm sorry too little one, it's just that I was so angry at what the doctor said." He sighed, removing his hands from his face and held my right hand. "Your bone is fractured beyond repair." He hugged me to him.

"It's okay. As long as I protected you, it doesn't matt-" he interrupted me.

"No... I should've protected you. I was supposed to protect you Watermelon, not the other way around." He pulled out of the hug and looked into my eyes. "There's another way to heal your arm." He said and held my cheek.

"I'm listening." I smiled up at him, despite the pain in my arm.

"I can share a little bit of my venom. It won't change you but it will hurt, badly." He emphasised.

"Okay." I nodded my head.

"But..."

"Mhm." I hummed in response, telling him that I'm listening.

"You and I will be bonded. By bonded I mean that I'll only want to feed from you." He looked away from me. "I hate to see you hurting but I'd also hurt you by not helping heal your arm." He sighed.

"I want this Lucius. Even if it hurts, I'll endure." He chuckled and shook his head.

"You aren't going to let this go, are you?" He questioned and I shook my head. "I'm going to have to feed from you after." He added and I nodded with a smile.

"It's okay, Lucius." I said and he sighed loudly.

"Come closer." He commanded. "Your blood smells heavenly, I wonder what it'll taste like." He licked his lips as his canines elongated.

I moved closer to him, and he grabbed my waist then sat me on his lap. He then grabbed my b*tt and kissed me roughly, making me moan.

Groping my b*tt, he pulled out of the kiss and nibbled on my neck with his canines, then groaned. Licking my neck, he sunk his canines into it and I screamed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He hugged me to him and kept whispering the same words into my ears. I tried to stay still for him but my body was on fire and I felt my arm crack into place.

"Am I on fire?" I had blurted during the pain, making him chuckle.

"No you're not. This is the last step." He sunk his canines further into my neck, sucking until I felt like my energy was draining but he didn't stop. He kept on groaning into my neck and sucking.

"Lu-Lucius. S-stop ple-please." I managed to let out, with the last drop of energy I had.

"F*ck!" He picked me up and placed me on the bed then ran out the room.

Coming back a few seconds later, he injected me with a tube that contained blood. "Normally I'm good with feeding." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh really? I bet you were planning on draining me." I pouted and looked away from him. I was gaining energy at the fastest rate.

"Oh Little One..." He 'tsked' me and shook his head. "I would rather drain your energy by sexual means." He winked at me and I blushed.

"And the pervert's back." I murmured to myself and he chuckled.

"I heard that. We need to get you educated about vampires." He crawled onto the bed until he was on top of me. "If you weren't recovering, I'd be burried deep inside you by now." He licked his lips, as he ground himself against me.

We then heard a gasp. "S-sorry. I'll co-come back lat-later." Marla rushed out the room, causing me to blush and cover my face.

"That was so embarrassing." I whispered causing Lucius to laugh.

"For you, not me. I would rather be caught when you're moaning my name." He rolled his eyes and got off me.

"Lucius?" I called for him as he lazily sat back on his seat.

"Yes little one." He responded with a beautiful smile that I hadn't seen before on that handsome face of his.

"Why did you introduce me as your girlfriend to your family?" I asked curiously.

"I like you and I feel some sort of bond with you. I guess we're now double bonded." He winked at me and I laughed.

"With dipole-dipole forces between our molecules." I said and he laughed. A real laughter. It was deep but not too much, making me feel pride for making him laugh.

"I see that someone's a Chemistry nerd." He added after laughing.

"Guilty." I blushed causing him to stand from his chair and peck my lips.

.. .. .. .. .. .. ..